[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are shrooms really like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shrooms.jpg (45 KB, 854x638) Image search: [Google]
shrooms.jpg
45 KB, 854x638
So the only other kind of drug I've done is weed, which I started smoking at the end of last year? The same friend who introduced me to weed also introduced me to shrooms. He said he won't let me try any more than 3 grams on my first try. I'm interested in doing shrooms so I asked a few friends what it is like and did a bit of research online. Of course, everybody's experience was different but I just want to know some of your experiences too so I can know what im in for. Also my friend mentioned that theres no way to predict or prevent a bad trip from happening, so is that true or can I take precautions to make sure that doesnt happen?
>>
>>25356340
Ideally you shouldn't take mushrooms alone especially if its your first time
>>
one of my friends is gonna b tripping with me, but hes gonna take less cuz hes on pills
>>
>>25356340
shrooms can be a mindfuck.

you get caught up in various thoughts and feelings and can easily lose perspective. trips can feel like an eternity as well, especially when they take a bad turn.

the issue I usually have is a bad body load which makes me feel a bit body dysmorphic and sick feeling. Hands always look weird as well, I recommend gloves or mitts.

if you are with a mate looking after you it should be ok, hopefully he'll guide you away from bad though patterns through distractions or a change of scene.
>>
>>25356340
They make people think they're introspecting.
>>
If you're not in a good headspace or scared about doing it, don't. I usually have a few drinks before psycs to take the edge off. Try not to think about the spiders.
>>
>>25356371
FWIW the first (and only) time I did shrooms was with a bunch of people and I really would've preferred to be alone. I think there's a chance that if you're a withdrawn individual (the kind of person who might post here for example) you might have a better experience by yourself.

Doing it with friends is probably good advice, just sharing my experience here
>>
>>25356681
Don't have a few drinks before you take psychedelics, especially for your first time.
>>
Hey, really neurotic poly-drug user and former addict here.
Shrooms have a CRAZY high potential for a bad trip. They are the most intense psychedelic in terms of sheer mind-fucking ability (yes, even worse than dmt in my opinion.) If you really wanna have a good time, score some sweet sweet LSD. Trust me, fuck shrooms. LSD is what you're looking for.

But if you don't wanna take my word for it, all I can say is try to do shrooms in a very safe place, and have a friend ready to calm your shit down when you inevitably start losing your shit.

Or just get some fucking LSD. Seriously, robro.
>>
r u doin it new years eve
>>
I got annoyed with shrooms after a while. Literally going from one room to another can completely change the way you are feeling. Also gonna go with make sure you are in the right location / headspace
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.