[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /romantic/ here? >tfw no gf not because i want sex but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12
File: 2345235245235113434667.jpg (55 KB, 396x700) Image search: [Google]
2345235245235113434667.jpg
55 KB, 396x700
who /romantic/ here?

>tfw no gf
not because i want sex but because i want romance
>>
>>25356228
Be my bf op. Where do you live?
>>
>tfw I just want to know what its like to share warmth with another human being, and have someone other than your family love you.
>>
>>25356246
netherlands

this is an origional comment
>>
>>25356228
Relationships are so fucking overrated
I've been with this chick for 3 years now and I'm at the point where I don't want anything to fucking do with her unless she wants to fuck

Seriously idk if I'm addicted to sex or if relationships just suck total fucking cock
>>
File: 2769789542.jpg (216 KB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
2769789542.jpg
216 KB, 800x1024
>>25356276
seems like you have no romantic love and thats why it sucks
>>
>>25356306
b-but senpai you don't understand my full struggle,
I absolutely hate myself and i have no self confidence, I was once a robot with tfw no gf
I considered suicide multiple times and i was an autistic sperg lord
I have no fucking clue how i managed to get this girl but it happened and we've been together for 3 years.
I almost have no romantic attachement to her anymore, but i can't stand letting her go and becoming tfw no gf suicidal robot
desu senpai I feel like i should just kill myself, even though i have a gf
>>
>>25356354
i obviously dont have a clue about your relationship with this girl, but i suggest you do something romantic to suprise her, if she likes it keep doing it and maybe romance will follow

I personally never had a gf so i dont know a whole lot about relantionships, but if the relationship doesnt work for you, try to change it or move on to something else, thats my advice
>>
>tfw had a romantic bf for two years and it was the best time of your life
>tfw still went to shit in the end anyway
it can be done though
I'm holding out for now I guess
>>
>>25356354
I hate reading posts like this because it makes me worry that my partner might be feeling the same way. Are there any hints or signs I can look for?
>>
>>25356354
Dif anon here, it's worse to stay with her if you really do have no feelings. Make sure that you really don't like having her around and make sure it's not for petty shit. A romantic should never force a relationship to stay together, it just invites problems.
Plus, you're obviously a normie (reee) so you'll find another.
>>
>>25356422
What is your definition of romantic?
>>
>>25356403
senpai that actually sounds like a pretty good idea, I thank you kind sir, I never knew i could get some legit advice from this pit of despair

What kind of romantic suprise, like expensive jewlery? because i'm fucking NEET scum, can't afford shit
>>
>tfw so eager to express romanctic feelings that you always fear coming off creepy or strong
>tfw doubt your own emotional maturity
Why must I sperg?
>>
>>25356466
Not him, but try to make it a personal gift. You can craft her something or get her some small reminder of a happy memory the two of you share
>>
>>25356447
A soul bond
The interplay between two psyches bouncing off of each other and synergizing so that they almost become one, boundaries between "you" and "me" dissolving
Being best friends and doing everything together, always being there for each other no matter what, knowing your back is covered at all times and you're covering his/her back in return, all that stuff
>>
>>25356466

Different anon, doesnt have to be too expensive
maybe just suprise her with roses or wine or even chocolates, best all 3.
maybe go out to dinner, doesnt have to be fancy but just spending time together and going on a walk afterwards.
you know, hollywood shit.
>>
>>25356433
Idk who you are but I'm very fucking skilled at hiding my emotions from my gf, i have no idea how you'd be able to tell

The worst is when she tells me "No sex tonight please" and i'm okay with it, even though inside i want to fucking strangle her and jerk off on her corpse because i'm so fucking horny
>>
File: Chatterton.jpg (66 KB, 700x477) Image search: [Google]
Chatterton.jpg
66 KB, 700x477
romance seems like a typical female trait but i feel like its more of a male trait then a female trait

moreso today, i have seen multiple feminist shits calling romance a patriarchial lie to control women
>>
>tfw romantic but a huge autistic cunt at the same time
>>
>>25356228

never really had a gf, but I did see this girl when I was overseas for about 2 weeks, went on a couple of dates.
and I'm not gonna lie, going on a summer time night time walk holding hands enjoying the scenes of nature is the best thing ever, better than drugs, because its natural ;_;
>>
>>25356466
im the anon who gave you advice

romance comes from the heart, make an effort for her and make it unique, this shows her you are willing to put time and effort into her and the relationship you have with her

i cant really give good examples because i dont know you or your gf
>>
>>25356520
Fuck, that's disconcerting. I might have to start keeping a weapon under my pillow
>>
File: 1355108403036.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1355108403036.png
28 KB, 200x200
> tfw crushing on coworker who is married
> husband works in the same building

Man fuk me.
>>
>>25356564
I'm sorry anon, that's probably just me
I swear i have a sex addiction or something, I can't go a day without fapping, even though i get regular sex
I'm a fucking mess
>>
>>25356527
love this painting
used as an Album cover for one my fav bands
thanks for the feels anon
>>
>>25356228
I really just want a cure girl I can connect and cuddle with. I don't care about getting sex.
>>
>>25356606
chatterton is a romantic icon, good taste
>>
>>25356492
very good description! As a hopeless romantic, I concur.
>>
>>25356593
>can't go a day without fapping, even though i get regular sex
Th-that's just like him. Jacob if you ever try to strangle me I will kill you and then I will fuck your brother
>>
File: whygodwhy.jpg (90 KB, 492x500) Image search: [Google]
whygodwhy.jpg
90 KB, 492x500
>deep down all girls care about is getting fucked by chad
>pleasure is all that matters to them
>love is seen as weakness and turns them off
>tfw the only way to attract girls is to abandon any notion of romance
the suffering will never end
>>
What is romance?
>>
>>25356563
hold me senpai, I hate my life so much
I can't take this anymore, I want the romance like people in the movies but I can't fucking take this relationship anymore
She always wants me to text/message her every hour of every fucking day and it's killing me.

How do i put an effort into this relationship if she's fucking so clingy. And if i bring up that she's clingy she just cries and tells me that i don't love her anymore. And endiing this relationship is not a fucking option, i will never have sex again and i will die alone.

senpai can i plz borrow some rope now
>>
Yes I feel like I was born to late..... Girls just want a fucking Chad with a big white dick.. I just want a girl not to only fuck just to have nice and mlg conversation everywhere long chats looking to the stars... Lot of hugs kisses presents, walks in the sand of countryside... But now today f
all that is like the "best friend," work. And if you do that with your girlfriend you gonna be brutally cucked with a Chad...
>>
>>25356228
romance is one of the most difficult things to maintain
they always want more
sunset on the beach means nothing anymore
it always crashes and burns because were not meant to LIVE SO FUCKING LONG
>>
>>25356685
see >>25356492
its a pretty good description
>>
>>25356228

who else here is embarrased to have a gf because they're not happy in there own skin?
i hate my body (wide hips etc) and Im embarrased if I have a gf and we go to have sex she'll be disgusted by my body. also I think I might have e.d and that'd be embarrasing too.
>>
>>25356693
tfw no clingy gf honestly
be clingy back and fuse your souls together, idk man i would love to be in your position
>>
>>25356756
im a dicklet, i understand your feeling

i just hope if i have a gf she wouldent be shallow and still loves me
>>
>tfw realizing how easy it would be to find your soulmate if you weren't limited by physical time and space

why does it have to matter where and when one of us lives
it's unfair
>>
>>25356763
It's like the bad clingy, she just wants to hang out all day and do nothing, no sex, just sitting on the couch doing nothing but watching shitty b movies and netflix because she's lazy as fuck and she never wants to do anything.

maybe 1 out of 10 days she wants to have sex, which is bad if your a sperglord like me that faps every day sometimes twice a day
>>
>>25356492
reading that is literally painful for the robot
>>
File: tumblr_lgy9150n4w1qefiooo1_400.jpg (30 KB, 311x461) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgy9150n4w1qefiooo1_400.jpg
30 KB, 311x461
>>25356228
OP whats the name of this painting I love this masterpiece
>>
>>25356756

No point in being embarrassed about something you can't change.
>>
>find most women unattractive physically and mentally
>find some women physically attractive
>find some women mentally attractive
But I've never met a single woman who was my ideal for both
>until i met her
>she was a fucking unicorn m8
>and she was mine
And then i rekt myself and shes gone forever

"Oh but anon there are other girls"
>read: just settle for anyone else

The odds of me meeting another girl like her are so fucking slim. Really how often do you meet your perfect match? Its fucking insane the same week i described my ideal girl that i fucking meet the girl who fits the description. FUCK EVERY THING

Fuck everything senpai
>>
>>25356886
''Spring'' by Pierre Auguste Cot
>>
>>25356890

easier said than done man.
I got fucked up as a kid, drank 2 litres of milk a day for like 5 years, have gyno and bitch hips. im lucky i didnt come out with a round feminine face.
People cant help having no limbs , still embarrasing.
>>
>>25356815
suggest activities to do with her, things she wants to do first

its give and take

but in all honesty i would love to lob around the tv and watch shitty movies if i had a gf
>>
Op picture is super pretty. Anyways, don't let some robots tell you that true love and romance doesn't exist. I've been married for over a year, we dated three years prior. We are each others everything. Best friend, nurse when one of us is sick, protector when one has a nightmare, etc. we even moved our mattress out into the living room so that we can play videogames and watch movies on our big screen tv while snuggling and falling asleep. Childish, yes, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>25357001
sounds like a dream anon, i wish you two well

i hope to live that dream too one day
>>
>>25356693
>tfw no clingy gf

Why live?
>>
>>25356815
>is a sperglord
>complains about not enough sex

Be glad you get any sex, bucko. I've lived 3 decades without sex and I will probably live the next 50 years without it until I die. You know how rare it is for a girl to be attracted to an aspie?
>>
>>25356863
It was painful to type too
>>
Bamp

Oeigina
>>
>>25356267
>no more reply
>not realising I'd travel the world for love

evrey time
>>
>>25358491
?
im op, im the one who wrote that, who the hell are you
>>
Romantic? Yes. Destined to be alone? Yes. In the end, it doesn't matter and that's okay
>>
>>25356228

yeah this feel too much

i'm starting to think i'm delusional for wanting things that way
>>
>>25356756

Yeah iktf

have light acne on face, moderate on back, and some scrotal calcinosis, never have opportunities to show people my genitals anyway, but I feel like it will be bad when the time comes.
>>
I've been watching so much wedding reality tv, Say Yes to the Dress and that kind of bullshit. The girls look so happy when they find a dress, then when it shows clips of the wedding and them saying 'i do' their smiles/expressions are so beautiful.

>tfw i will probably never make someone that happy
>>
File: 1451492971653s.jpg (505 KB, 1500x1019) Image search: [Google]
1451492971653s.jpg
505 KB, 1500x1019
The pure, innocent yet naughty, loyal and faithul love filled with trust, devotion, hapiness, fulfillment and closure. The greatest honor and pleasure.

why live, if not to bathe in such bliss, sharing warmth of one's heart with the other, as they spark eachother's flames bright and comforting
>>
File: tumblr_my4tzeKDyI1qzdrkwo1_540.png (553 KB, 540x683) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my4tzeKDyI1qzdrkwo1_540.png
553 KB, 540x683
>tfw hopeless romantic
>>
File: 1451355712725.jpg (96 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1451355712725.jpg
96 KB, 840x700
>>25360472
>tfw can relate
>>
File: lol.jpg (209 KB, 826x1097) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
209 KB, 826x1097
>tfw romantic but afraid of getting hurt

Times have change and I am afraid of getting hurt.Women can cheat on you at anytime with the thirty males at her work and on her twitter/instagram. Jamal gives no fucks if she is taken and he will try everything to get in her pants.
>>
>>25356931

If you guys didn't last then can't it be said that you two weren't perfect? Unless the fucking up was on your end like cheating or something like that.
>>
File: 1383708680456.jpg (885 KB, 3264x1952) Image search: [Google]
1383708680456.jpg
885 KB, 3264x1952
who here /neither/ ?
>>
>>25356944
Got more like this, OP? Paintings are my true escapism
>>
File: 8237492873108343(small).png (1 MB, 624x934) Image search: [Google]
8237492873108343(small).png
1 MB, 624x934
>>25361087
i dont have any art that really captures the same feeling as that one

but i can share some other art i like if you want
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.