[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"There are a lot of people who like to complain but they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
"There are a lot of people who like to complain but they don't wanna do anything about their situation!"
I'm looking at your r9k
>>
My favorite normie delusion. In their just-world perception of the world they try to tell themselves we've never tried and aren't trying. It never even crosses their mind that some people just fail irregardless. Fucking assholes.
>>
>>25356012
HELP ME REV BLACK MAN WHAT SHALL I DO?
>>
>>25356031

Stop giving yourself excuses you fucking pussy
>>
>>25356031

Fucking little bitch

>>25356031

Depression is myth you self-obliging faggot

>>25356031

Kids in Africa are starving and you're bitching because you're too much of a lazy cunt to get a job or maybe talk to someone

>>25356031

Fuck you
>>
Why are there fucking normie threads like this multiple times a day now? Why are people replying without saging?
>>
>>25356076
Hahahhahahahaahaha

Normies and their "excuses". In normie mind any disadvantages I have are my fault and I can't ever complain about them. If life was a running race and while running people would throw pieces of wood under my feet, would you call me complaining about it an excuse?
>>
>>25356031

The world is not fair cunt it's about time you learned that. Talking about how normies think the world is just is a dumb fuck idea you tell yourself like you're fucking enlightened.

We've all realised it's not fair cunt that's why people work to get ahead. Try it some time you dumb cunt.
>>
>>25356031
My favorite normie delusion. Already giving up and waiting for something to happen blaming problems on every one else but themselves. If you truly have up, yourself a favor and kill yourself instead. Stop wasting your time.
>>
>>25356086
I don't give a shit about kids in africa. Normies have humiliated, attacked and mocked me all my life. You normie fucks who just got lucky are pieces of shit. And you will pay. Oh yes you will.
>>
>>25356104

Wrong again cunt. No one's disadvantages are their fault. You're just a little pussy whose happy to give yourself a free card to whinge like no one else has ever faced obstacles. You fucking dumb cunt.
>>
>>25356138

Make me pay then cunt that'll sure show the world. Jk you're just a cretin who wants to believe he's feeling misery no one else has, wrong faggot, the only thing that makes you different is your refusal to take responsibility for your own failure.
>>
>>25356123
What makes you think I never try? I'm just not gonna accept having to work extremely hard while lots of people who just got lucky don't have. That would be accepting the normie humiliation. That's what your kind would like I bet.

>>25356129
Not gonna kill myself. I'm gonna be a NEET. And leech off as much as I can :^) I mean you guys can kill me or put in jail or something. I don't care. My life has no value. As long as I take more than I give. I've won :^)
>>
>>25356168
Lol sure. Because things that are out of your control don't affect your life AT ALL? Right? And you call me the cretin? Nice.

>>25356147
Oh yeah I bet the typical normie has faced half the shit as the robots here who got bullied and tortured by normies mercilessly for years.
>>
itt: under 24 yo whinging bitches
>>
>>25356170

What makes you more hard done by than me? I'll tell you, unearned self pity and a sense of entitlement to what's fair when nothing in the world is fair. Fucking cunt.
>>
>>25356012
niggers man

>muh just world
>muh jesus
>muh self improvemnt
>>
>>25356194

>waah I got bullied like literally a million other kids

I really feel for you m8 I really fucking do, it must be humiliating bothering to hold onto that petty shit
>>
>>25356211
So what? It's not fair. I'm not gonna accept that. That's humiliating. It's playing right into normie hand. I'm not gonna do that.
>>
You know a few years ago I was literally just sitting in my grandma's basement browsing 4chan all day and masturbating and thinking how unfair life was, me not having been born rich or a girl and all. Now I'm studying in an out of state university, have a long term relationship, went from not talking to people outside of my family for a weeks at a time to having a good amount of friends and having a fun job to gather some pocket change.

I don't understand why most robots just don't do anything, it's so obvious doing nothing but focusing on how bad life is wont improve your life or make you feel any better.
>>
File: 1432281268520.jpg (308 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
1432281268520.jpg
308 KB, 714x1000
Can I join in on the role playing too!?
>>
>>25356232
You're just trying to make it seem like it's nothing. Pretty typical for a normie. I wonder what exactly do you picture when I'm talking about bullying? Lots of americans on this site when they hear bullying they think name calling etc. That's petty and irrelevant. For sure. But that's not what I'm talking about.
>>
>>25356012
Friendly reminder that the normie cries of 'lazy' and 'stop finding excuses' come from their laziness and cowardice, whereby they blame people for their failures because they are emotionally unable to cope with the unpleasant fact that fixing the world (including getting people like robots to get their lives on tracks) requires some work, requires getting one's hands dirty, requires digging a bit deeper into natural and nurtural causes of behaviour than 'you just didn't try hard enough'.
>>
>>25356235

Nothing is fair you cunt and if you're going to prattle on about that shit then at least stop pretending to be so hard done by. You're just too much of a pussy to try.
>>
>>25356237
Because your idea of a good life is not the same as ours, infact there is no attainable life in this world that is even close to being worth the effort.
>>
>>25356239
That was not the picture I selected...
>>
>>25356254

So then get your hands dirty cunt. I did.
>>
>>25356031
Yeah but why stop trying? What do you have to lose overall if you're currently miserable?

Ronald Reagan needed a job after having graduated university during the great depression, his fiancee sent him back his ring in the mail because she met another man in Europe and eloped with him. He went to every radio broadcast station in the state in which he currently lived seeking a job. Rejected by every single one because he didn't have any experience. He went to the next state over with his ailing dad's car and did the same, rejected by every single station again with the exception of one who initially rejected him.

Guy went on to become the most popular sports analyst in the state, and of course an actor and president. His dad was an abusive alcoholic. What's stopping you from doing something?
>>
>>25356272
It is not about me, anon. Stop deflecting.
>>
ITT some mad autist spewing normie memes.
>>
>>25356251

Tell me what happened then
>>
>>25356264
What's your idea of a good life?
>ours
Most of this board is just complaining about not having a single girlfriend, average looking chicks. That's definitely within the realm of possibility for most people.
>>
>>25356012
You're looking at my what, faggot?

>>25356031
>all the salty replies to this
Sure is /normie/ in here
>>
>>25356012
>literal the definition of depression

its a fucking medical condition,be respectful you moron
>>
>>25356215
You know he is just a man, who wasn't even good in school, he got put a grade below and also failed to finish highschool the first time.A lot of people here may relate.Yet look at him now, why do you even ironically ">self improvement" when it obviously worked for him.
>>
>>25356263
Do you think you know who you're talking to? I'm in uni. Working part time(in my field), actually I have a job interview in few days for much better job. I have friends, I am social. I don't have a girlfriend though.

Do you think you're talking to some dirty NEET who lives in the basement? You're not. I am working hard. Trying. Doing all that shit. I just fucking hate doing that. I just fucking hate working hard for things that Chad gets easily. Not even Chad, just someone luckier. I'm trying to make some sense of it all. Because despite trying hard it makes no sense. So next time, leave your crystal ball and stop assuming everything.
>>
>>25356274
Friendly reminder that the issue is not whether 'one should try harder' or not, because it is platitudinally obvious that one 'should'. The issue is that normie placing of the blame on people who failed in life themselves, as opposed to the nature and nurture that has shaped them, results in less study of causes of those failures (what school and family experiences have molded them so?), which results in a society in which only normie accusations fly around ('try harder!!' 'you should have...!!' 'stop finding..!!'), and never solutions.
>>
>>25356307

So what's your problem then? That you have it better than a lot of people but that you have to put in effort for it?
>>
>>25356086
>Kids in Africa are starving and you're bitching because you're too much of a lazy cunt to get a job or maybe talk to someone
Fuck kids in africa. The existence of greater suffering does not negate lesser suffering.

Fuck the starving africans, some africans are starving AND get raped AND get forced into being child soldiers, so little klikkliknofoodbutafamily can shut the fuck up and be greatful that Kony's Cock isn't covered in his caca.
>>
>>25356308
I think the only solution is to get out of that toxic mindset, a lot of people on /r9k/ just believe the world is not only out to get them but simultaneously owes them something. To me how they got to believe this is less of an issue than what they're going to do now that they're in the that position.
>>
>>25356274
Your nice story just proves that he got lucky.

>>25356282
Well I got beaten up hard. Had to wear long sleeves 2 weeks into the summer to cover the bruises. Got held down and had wet cloth pushed on my head, which is surprisingly similar to drowning. No one gave a fuck, one girl who tried to stand up to the bullies(different group though) got hit into her head with a hammer. I had my nose broken, my head head to be stitched up few times. I could go on but I think it paints the picture. And this was by the way before I was even 15. In high school no one fucked with me because by that time I was aggressive distrusting faggot who would lash out at anyone.
>>
>>25356123
>We've all realised it's not fair cunt that's why people work to get ahead
If you realized it wasn't fair, you would realize that some people work hard and don't get ahead.
Because it's not fair.
In a fair system, working to get ahead would work for everyone.
But it's not fair.
>>
>>25356341

So you got beat up? Right.. now what? You somehow have an inherent disadvantage?
>>
>>25356330
This is not a solution. This is telling the world, 'you are responsible for finding a solution'.

A solution would be, for instance, off the top of my uneducated head, to separate schools with respect to anything -- aggressiveness, intelligence, etc. Or identifying genetic causes of motivation better. Or any at all legal change. Telling people to 'cope' and to 'fix' and to 'take responsibility' is pure evasion.
>>
>>25356341
He would not have gotten that job if he gave up. It was luck, but his actions made the odds slightly better.
>>
>>25356328
Yes exactly. I have to work hard for things I mentioned. Lots of people get them just by being. And more! Seems so retarded. I hate everyone who got luckier than me. Should I not? I don't see how I could not. None of this brings me joy. There is always this bitter taste of overpaying. Kinda like when you buy shoes for 35$ but find out they have them for 20$ in a different store.
>>
>>25356362

So what? Just give up and complain? And I wonder why people don't respect you,
>>
>>25356370
In other words, it takes a pretty profound shift to understand that telling people 'take responsibility for your life' is irresponsible. I reckon most people won't get to that point.
>>
>>25356370

"Just create special schools where I don't have to experience any competition or challenge"
>>
>>25356417
Equivocation.
>>
>>25356341
Well yeah he did get lucky, but he was faced with an economy significantly worse than one you'll ever experience and faced dozens of rejections before he was able to make something of himself. That drive is admirable, most people could benefit from emulating it.
>>
>>25356381

You still have shoes you entitled fuck
>>
>>25356390
>So what? Just give up and complain?
Suicide, friend, suicide. The pinnacle of giving up.

I got dealt a good hand, I have no reason to complain, but I don't project my frustrations onto those who got dealt a bad one by presuming they've never tried. Failures had dreams at one point, most of them never had a chance.
>>
>>25356369
Well thanks to that my social status was fucked up. I don't trust people. I don't see how I could. I'm always just waiting for people to try to step on me. People notice this, tell me I always keep my distance and eventually they get away from me, who could blame them. But what I'm doing is rational. The guys who didn't get bullied? They're confident, not afraid, because that's how they were raised. They didn't get tormented during their formative years. Also I didn't mean just getting beaten up. Worst thing happening was when I would get beaten up and get thrown into girls changing room wearing just my underwear. All of them would laugh at me and mock me. And I couldn't get out. And the funniest thing was that once teacher saw this. She asked the girls what was happening. They all took the side of Chads and I got into trouble. And this is the people I'm supposed to be happy to work hard to fit in with?
>>
>>25356424

No don't you get it. No matter what robots can't ever succeed becuz normies stole all the luck duh.
>>
>>25356451
I wonder why you're still on /r9k/ that has been normiefied beyond repair.
>>
>>25356451

No you work hard and fit in with decent people, move towns if they still surround you
>>
>>25356432
Nice that you missed the point. Retarded normie. What would you "people" do if you couldn't use the word "entitled"?

>>25356424
Drive is fucking useless if you don't have the unchangeable qualities to back it up.
>>
>>25356480
What unchangeable qualities?
>>
>>25356480
>unchangeable

It's only unchangeable because you're making it such.
>>
>>25356480

Tell you to stop whinging considering you've got everything some people dream of and all you had to do was work hard, what a fucking tragedy.
>>
>>25356487
>>25356497
Hey, stop replying to >>25356480, or else my bait of >>25356489 isn't going to stand out that much.
>>
>>25356468
I like arguing with you people. Honestly? I guess I'm hoping someone will tell me an argument good enough to take me out of the "toxic" mindset. But if it makes sense, I'm gonna have it. And what I said makes sense.

>>25356475
All people are the same. All normies always find someone to single out and take out their anger at the person. They're all the same.

>>25356487
>>25356489
Height. Facial bone structure. Penis size. Family. If anyone wants to add anything, feel free.
>>
>>25356497
I'm sure that's what you normans would like. For me to stop whining and working hard at my inferior place in society. Yeah FUCK YOU.
>>
>>25356522
You can't change any of those things, but why should they prevent you from being successful? Like do you want to be an NBA athlete/volleyball player? Then no, your chances are probably not that great as a result of your lack of height (although there have been 5'3-5'9 all stars in the NBA at least) but if you just want a girlfriend you don't need to be a six footer to pull it of.

I have a big penis myself but it has never helped me besides compliments when a woman has gotten to the point where she has seen my penis, which I'd imagine at that point she'd be content with most anything provided it was around average.

Being born into a shitty family probably sucks, but it's your family. Reagan had the alcoholic dad, he didn't give up on life because his family situation wasn't ideal.
>>
The robot delusion cannot be changed,it's a coping
mechanism.
>>
File: 1430808249649.jpg (112 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1430808249649.jpg
112 KB, 1024x683
>>25356522
Anon. What do you want that is within your control?
>>
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 418x319) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 418x319
>>25356522

Bukowski was a poor and dirty fuck living in near poverty in LA from a family with an abusive father. He spent 40 years writing and failing.
>>
>>25356341
I saw you posting before anon, I think I was asking you if you ever told your parents or if it was gypsys or something like that, and you said you also found a group that protected you because you did their homework?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.