[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you feel like a rebel when you use the word nigger? Well I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: chance-the-rapper-chicago.jpg (60 KB, 620x417) Image search: [Google]
chance-the-rapper-chicago.jpg
60 KB, 620x417
Do you feel like a rebel when you use the word nigger? Well I guess that's okay its not like the word has been used for centuries or anything.

Do you feel different for hating blacks? I guess you are a special snowflake not like anyone has done that before.

You're a totally unique and special snowflake for hating black people it's not like the world already does.
>>
I hate black people for all the violent acts. I mean you can call me a /pol/ puppet all you want, but the crime statistics don't lie.
>>
>>25355793

I ain't out to getcha unless you look twitchy.
>>
>>25355793
>He is a nigger appropriating white culture every day
>He is a nigger that thinks he wasn't extremely lucky to have his ancestors brought to the west
>He is a nigger that does not believe his race is more violent, unintelligent and commits more crimes on average than any, any, other race on this planet

>He is a nigger
Opinion discarded
>>
>>25355793
Fuck off, nigger.

niggerblox
>>
>>25355807

Why is it that statistics are only being recorded and nothing being done to prevent said statistics from decreasing?
>>
>>25355858
This. Go back to reddit, OP, you useless nig.
>>
>>25355858
>>25355868

Oh no I did not see this coming
>>
I like black people but I still say nigger because it's funny to wind people up over a word
>>
>>25355872
Because killing niggers is illegal? How exactly would you prevent it from happening? Let me guess, affirmative action?
>>
I can say nigger whenever I want because I am an Asian male and I also have my black card by dating my black gf.
>>
>>25355793
No I just hate hip hop and I want it to die the same way rock n roll and punk died. Pop culture won't let it die because it's the only thing left to exploit/ruin.
>>
>>25355793
I hate nigger because of their actions and not because it's cool. I would like to be a liberal lgbt nigger lover because then I wouldn't have to hide my power level all the time. But my common sense prevents me from believing the lies. Op, being a racist is the least cool thing you could be right now.
>>
>>25355793
Its a meme bruh, dont take the meme sers, you feel what im saying? Spurb fammy, keep it a hunnit my G
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.