[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw this is your future is this all we can hope for? provided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: r9k future.png (304 KB, 770x794) Image search: [Google]
r9k future.png
304 KB, 770x794
>tfw this is your future

is this all we can hope for? provided we even have enough money to do it?
>>
Guaranteed to attract a dumb slut who he'll have to kick out eventually for trying to cuck or use him for money and not fuck him or both. And if he's a beta with no back bone, she might get away with it.

Also the bitch could get pregnant. If I was doing that I'd make my sure my live-in human sex doll had an implanon to make sure she can't make babies.
>>
And they say living as a female is hard.
>>
>>25355845
>he thinks it's easy to force yourself to fuck a beta
>>
>>25355857
He literally never said she had to fuck him
I'm sure he'd like it but he sure didn't say it

And yes it is
Think of it like when you eat something you don't like, just close your eyes and shovel it down
Same thing with sex
Close your eyes, and take it in
>>
>>25355779
Definitely my future. I make great money but am useless with women. Anyone here bought a wife?
>>
>>25355857
I'd fuck a beta once a month to live for free in that house
>>
>>25355888
He never said that because that would be basically advertising that he's seeking prostitution but it's definitely implied.

It's only like that if you have to eat that food on a regular basis, it gives you diarrhea (in this case diarrhea = shame and self-loathing), and you have to look at it after it regenerates every day knowing you pooped that out and you will have to do the same again.
>>
>>25355888
>>25355974
He put "fwb" in the ad. Do you even know what that means?
>>
>>25355888
he said he's seeking friends with benefits

what do you think these 'benefits' entail you mug - her proof-reading skills for any emails he might want to fire off?

daft cunt
>>
>>25355999
Well, he said "or" wifey, and I don't know what that means
>>
>>25355888
>seeking a live-in gf
a girlfriend is someone you have sex with, especially at the live-in stage
>wifey
someone who at points in history was legally obligated to have sex with you
>or fwb
fwb literally means netflix and chill, baka senpai
>>
File: 1440937312796.jpg (15 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1440937312796.jpg
15 KB, 375x360
I really hope sex dolls get extreme attention to detail and care after the vr wave comes and goes. who cares about a screen 1 inch from your face on goggles. a realistic--REAListic-- doll that you can grab and fuck whenever should be priortized. im literally not going to have sex ever if those dont come out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.