[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it true that if you dont have anything nice to say, you shouldnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 143715720541.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
143715720541.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
is it true that if you dont have anything nice to say, you shouldnt say it at all?
>>
>>25355622

Yes, you insipid mewling wretchling. It's quite frankly bad kamma.
>>
>>25355622
Is it nice, is it true, is it useful. If it's not at least one of these you're supposed to keep it for yourself iirc.
>>
>>25355622
>is it true that if you dont have anything nice to say, you shouldnt say it at all?
If you're in polite normie company, sure.

If you're actually trying to make friends and find similar people? Not true at all. Say your bullshit and maybe you'll find a like mind who appreciates and sympathises with it.
>>
>>25355622
No, sometimes it's very important to say nasty things.
>>
How are you suppose to have an attitude if you do that?
>>
>>25355622

just don't talk at all familia, normies get uncomfortable and scared if you actively ignore them, I do it at uni constantly, pretty sure they think I might shoot up the place

>normies jabbering at the table I'm on in the lecture room
>some patronizing roastie or chad tries to talk to me as a charity
>just flatly look at the space just right of her idiot face and don't respond
>faggot chadlet gets annoyed "hey bro" (yes really this is how normies speak) "*slut* is talking to you"
>give him the stare
>they all get upset and leave
>>
That would make science really fucking narrow.
>>
No, it's not true. How can you ever face injustice or live honestly if you never say anything "mean"?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.