[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reasons why you will never get a GF.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: dark_pepe.jpg (6 KB, 146x84) Image search: [Google]
dark_pepe.jpg
6 KB, 146x84
You will never get a GF because all girls despise self-pitying, passive aggressive doormat men.

By pitying yourself, you are sending a message to all girls saying you are not good enough for anyone. Girls will pick up on this and ignore you.

By being passive aggressive you show that you cannot cope with negative feelings in an adult way. When faced with the nogf situation, men seek to improve themselves and learn about what girls like. Meanwhile, little boys whine about the "unfairness" of girls on the internet.

By being a doormat you show to a girl that you would throw away almost everything in your own life for a girl. Girls despise men like you because they see through you and recognize that you are desperate and have low self-esteem. This will kill your chances with anyone who is not a predator seeking to cuck and exploit beta men for their money.
>>
lmao what stuck up stacy's or regular girls are passive aggressive as fuck yet they have no problems fucking other guys
>>
File: 1432316450599.jpg (1 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1432316450599.jpg
1 MB, 4500x4334
>not getting into an abusive relationship with a girl who wants a weak willed man to order around and take out her anger issues on
>>
>2015+364 days
>wanting a gf

cuckus maximus
>>
File: 0509150821b.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
0509150821b.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>Short
>Short dick
>Fat

I was hoping having my own apartment would help my chances at getting a gf but no luck so far.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.