[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt cerebral palsy gf https://youtu.be/FX3IR8y2sek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: palsy my ballsy.png (2 MB, 803x1070) Image search: [Google]
palsy my ballsy.png
2 MB, 803x1070
>tfw no qt cerebral palsy gf
https://youtu.be/FX3IR8y2sek
>>
that's both cute but also upsetting she's disabled which produces a weird feel
>>
>>25355456
>upsetting
How so?
>>
File: kyodai.png (851 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kyodai.png
851 KB, 1280x720
>>25355456
>I know that feel bro.
>Died inside
>He positive attitude makes it worth will.
>>
>>25355433
>>25355456
https://youtu.be/TEdDR-_78KU
>I'm now in the 11th grade at Bob Jones High School, its been a better year. More kids are talking to me but I still sit alone at lunch but I guess that's how its going to be.>I'm now in the 11th grade at Bob Jones High School, its been a better year. More kids are talking to me but I still sit alone at lunch but I guess that's how its going to be.
Those God damn feels.
>>
>>25355504
Fug, ctrl+v got away on me mang
>>
>>25355474

because she's spasticated and will always struggle to even use a computer never mind more complex things in life
>>
>>25355528
Bet she goes fucking wild when she orgasms m8
>>
>>25355528
yeah but she's hot as fuck so...yeah. she'll have absolutely no problem finding a nice chad to pay her way. I just worry about her getting abused or whatever you know what im saying fham
>>
>>25355586

yeah she is a prime target to get taken advantage of, she will get raped 100% if she goes to college
>>
File: hm.png (89 KB, 4036x2968) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
89 KB, 4036x2968
>>25355586
>>25355595
Speaking on the abuse thing, given that her parents take care of her, it must be hell for them when/if there are new guys around or really anyone. They probably don't even let any non-related males near her.
>>
>>25355638

imagine being her dad and she wants to get a boyfriend
>>
>>25355663
That'd truly be hell. Imagine in her mind too though. Totally defenseless, on one hand she just wants to be normal, on the other she knows that she'll never be able to have a normal relationship with a man if any.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.