[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we do it robots? How do we change? You know normies tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
How do we do it robots? How do we change? You know normies tell us "its easy to have sex, have friends, and earn money, you just need to try harder / have confidence xD"

What they don't understand is they have never be at the very bottom, in the pit of despair we are in.

Is it even possible to turn yourself around when you're so far gone that you know it is impossible?
>>
>>25355409
Most of my friends turned their lives around eventually. Even the one who dropped out from HS.

Not me though.
>>
File: 1451346183929.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1451346183929.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
Did you try just beeing yourself?
>>
File: howto.png (267 KB, 1241x1109) Image search: [Google]
howto.png
267 KB, 1241x1109
>>25355409
It's possible, yes. But is it worth it ? I'm not so sure anymore, since life keeps throwing weird medical problems my way. Whatever life I try to build, it will most likely get taken away before I have a chance to enjoy it.
>>
>wanting to change
>thinking you can
>normie
Get out.
>>
>>25355409
>What they don't understand is they have never be at the very bottom, in the pit of despair we are in.
Some of them have. A lot of normies were legitimately depressed for a few years before they overcame it. You're not a special suffering snowflake. Some of them have probably had it worse than you, maybe some of them grew up in an extremely abusive household or not even in the first world.
>>
>>25355409
GTFO normie. robots never change
>>
>>25355409
Slowly, one step at a time, consistently, over many years.
>>
>>25355544
>pic related
>quit vidya

Just couldn't do it.
>>
>>25355544
>Years without vidya
I'd probably an hero before year 2
>>
>>25355870
Word. Some robots are incredibly entitled and arrogant. So your problem is that you have no gf and feel sad, boo fucking hoo. There are people out there who have had it far, far worse.
>>
>>25355991
vidya are boring to be frank.
>>
Just be yourself by faking it until you make it :^)
>>
Changing yourself is possible, but that doesn't mean iit's easy to do or that it will wield the results you want to see. Just something to keep in mind.

The proces of changing are a simple 4 steps
>Establish a goal
>Find out how to get that goal
>Get to goal

the second step is the biggest problem, but also the most dependent on yourself. I can't really think of clear cut guide that will work for every situation to do step 2, but if you want I may (or may not) be able to help if you specify your goal.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.