[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smoke weed and cigarettes for 2 years >always broke and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 640x1136
>smoke weed and cigarettes for 2 years
>always broke and live at bare minimum to have my 10 euros a day plus cigs
>force myself to stop
>already have this much cash after a month or so

I hope this helps you realise how useless drugs are. After a while they lose their effect and you just become dependend on it
Dont do drugs kids!
>>
lmao why you posting monopoly money
>>
>tfw poor even without drugs
>>
>>25355400
i know that feel bro

>tfw parents spend thousands a month on coke
I agree OP drugs are useless
>>
>>25355426
OP here i'm glad i never tried coke. Weed already is barely financially manageable
>>
>>25355513
The worst thing is you can't just stop doing coke
It swallows you like quicksand
>>
>>25355346
Thank you for the advice government shill.
>>
File: image.png (191 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 501x600
>>25355589
Can confirm, I only did coke once and now 8 months later I sometims still have the urge to do another line
>>
>>25355776
I can confirm this too. If i knew how coke worked i would have never done it.
It blocks the exit of your receptors so that you build a stock pile of feeling good chemicals. it destroys you and makes you feel good
there is a reason they say cocaine is a hell of a drug
>>
>>25355589
Fucking this, my retarded mother and her nigger boyfriend were coke heads, they blew through about $2000 a month on average for coke when I was growing up. me and my siblings had goodwill clothes and no videogames or internet growing up.
>>
File: cocaine.jpg (99 KB, 1240x826) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
99 KB, 1240x826
>>25355776
Just do one line bro and you'll be done with it

You remember how nice it felt don't you?
>>
File: devil.jpg (40 KB, 341x495) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
40 KB, 341x495
>>25355897
this. you deserve it

DO IT ANON
>>
>>25355791
>If i knew how coke worked i would have never done it.
really man? really? Did you think all the coke addicts got addicted after the 25th time and up to that point they made rational decisions?
>>
>>25355839
Wow this sucks to hear man :(
Hope you're doing better now. Poor people or addicts should have their kids taken away because they obviously can't care for them
>>
>>25355371

I've touched your greenbacks and if anything is monopoly money it's yours
>>
>>25355346
Even the money is gay in Europe. Hmmm...
>>
>>25355989
swiss patrician reporting in

glad we're not part of europoor
>>
>>25356013
>blind people thing on the bottom
why don't euros have this? how do they pay???
>>
>>25356038
theyre using guide jews
>>
>stop smoking/drinking
>drop all the money on burger king, kfc, kebab, pizza etc.
>become fat
>become depressed
>>
>>25356038
>why don't euros have this?
because your country is inferior
>>
>>25356080

>drinking doesn't make you fat

it makes you hella fat, unless you mean drinkin as in being a depraved alcoholic living in the streets kind of drinking
>>
>>25356080
well done retard

>implying you will ever get the motivation to lose all that fat
you'll most likely become even more of a fat pig lmao
>>
File: dank memes.jpg (569 KB, 1512x1080) Image search: [Google]
dank memes.jpg
569 KB, 1512x1080
>>25355346
>smoke weed for five years
>learned how to grow it three years ago
>got my medical card, so only pay $180/year
>now it's legal recreationally, so I don't even pay for that anymore

Fuck, I can even sell it and make money smoking weed. baka desu senpai
>>
>>25356106
are those your plants? looking really good pham
>>
>>25356101
Not him, but I lose weight when I go on binges off and on, for the fact that otherwise I overeat. On booze I eat pretty much nothing for days.
>>
>>25356106

Your house must smell like shit
>>
File: WIN_20151230_141243.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151230_141243.jpg
187 KB, 1280x720
>>25356101
>>25356102

just kill me please :-(
>>
>>25356175

Alcohol in on itself contains a lot of calories. If you don't eat anything at all then sure thats the way winos do it in the streets, regular drinking will make you fat.
>>
Weed is worth paying for because in my mind, but cigarettes are an absolute waste of money. Anybody who smokes is a fucking moron.
>>
>>25356200
>Anybody who smokes is a fucking moron.
True. OP here look at this post i made to trigger /fa/

kek

>>>/fa/10773222
>>
>>25356181
Normally, they're in a closed-off tent with air-in and air-out.

So yeah, the side-alley outside that I exhaust the tent to probably smells like weed and a moldy C02 block. But that's Growing 101 ;^)
>>
>>25356197
Duh. Pretty much what I said, but I am not homeless. You can eat off and on and lose weight, and there's not as much as you think of carbs in the booze. I would die of dehydration if I got 2000 calories from just booze in a day. But yeah, we know it is like eating a bunch of milkshakes.
>>
>>25356238
>Duh. Pretty much what I said, but I am not homeless.

Which was pretty much what I said on the first post you replied to. So I don't see what your point was? That you lose weight when you don't eat.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1238x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1238x1080
>>25355897
>>25355915
Why do you do this ;_;

so original
>>
>>25355346
>cash =/= happyness.jpg
>>
>>25355346

who here /doesdrugsinmoderation/

alcohol is cheap if you get the disgusting stuff in aus
weed, mdma, ketamine, etc are all so expensive
so i basically can either do dxm or drink but do drugs once every 2 months.
that and also does anyone else here get put of the urge to do drugs once they come off them, even if im feeling great i dont wanna touch the stuff for 2 or so months.
>>
>>25355776
I did coke at a New Years party in high school.

For the rest of the year I had that yearning to have another "skiing trip". That shit is dangerous.
>>
>>25356313

The reality is a lot of things you need for a happy existance or at least a comfortable life require money.

Being dirt poor and being happy is possible depending on where you happen to live (a paradise island with lots of food growing on trees vs cold north where you will freeze to death and starve)

Money makes being happy easier, I know I would be a lot happier if I could afford a lot of land and a nice cosy cabin/house somewhere in the backwoods instead of living in a soviet block appartment with horrible junkie/alc neighbors who beat the shit out of each other.
>>
>>25356335
Even decent alcohol is cheaper than most average folk spend of coffee in a week.

If you want to do weed you need to be in a weed state. In Oregon it's $6-8/g wholesale and usually $10-12/g retail on the medical side, and you can get a card for literally "i have chronic (pun lol) back pain, motrin doesn't work, and i dont like prescription painkillers"
>>
>>25356361
its all "forma mentis"
and being poor makes being happy easier, cause when you got nothing
a) you are more prone to be generous to others
b) little things can make you really happy whereas if you are rich everything comes with string attached

you are just a poorfage who is envious of the rich kids, to really know the difference you got to live both the life of the rich and of the poor, and then see it for yourself.
You could still be one of them who cant be happy either with or without money.
>>
>>25355897
I've done coke twice, only had maybe a line and a bit each time. No real craving to try it again. The second time the group of people I was with were all massive assholes too, not fun to be around.

e100 a gram? Fuck that, I'll keep my speed which is like e20. And you get to have intense wank sessions after you come down, it's great.
>>
>>25356395

yeah I'm australia though, my people aren't intelligent enough and liberated, and free to embrace DUDE WEED LMAO
maybe if I get kidney failure I can get oxy, my sister got some when heres burst. i mean I got two of them right?
>>
>>25356456
Y'all need to elect some liberals.

I mean, Canada did that and their values might be in the shitter, but they'll be legal on a federal level in 2016. Can't your queen like, transfer that over or something?
>>
>>25356427
>you are just a poorfage who is envious of the rich kids
I'm not but thanks for the assumption. I don't care for other people as a misanthrope, all I want is to be able to have as little as possible to do with others and be left in peace and deal with them on my own terms while immersing myself into things I want to do instead of being a wagecuck for a piece of bread.

>and being poor makes being happy easier, cause when you got nothing
This is just a juvenile way to perceive the realities of the world we live in. I'm sure kids who have to pick up valuables from toxic garbage piles to just survive in the third world will be really happy to hear how they are just envious of rich kids and having nothing makes them being happier easier.
>>
>>25356506

IF she transfered over some weed, it'd be like the current price dude. 15 syrian refugees per gram, not sure if I'm ready to do that just for WEED LMAO
I rather just have to look at my feet and mumble to a dealer 't-thats a 25 bag'
>>
>>25356613
>all I want is to be able to have as little as possible to do with others and be left in peace
continues conversation on a social media forum
yeah right you depressed teen
>n-no guise i actually h8 ppl I'm serious >:(((
>>
>>25356641
So convenient you left this out of your quote
>and deal with them on my own terms

did it not fit your narrative and pathetic strawman of an argument?
>>
>>25355346
>literally never smoked cigarettes or weed
>still always broke
ok, fuck off OP you rich cunt
>>
Vyvanse/adderall and xanax have their roles. I always keep them on hand, much as one might make sure to have coffee or benedryl on the ready.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.