[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't get turned on by women unless they are submissive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: startrekwiener.gif (2 MB, 400x190) Image search: [Google]
startrekwiener.gif
2 MB, 400x190
But I can fuck pretty mcuh any guy

What's wrong with me and how do I fix it
>>
You're a faggot. That seems to be the issue, senpai.
>>
>>25355242
but why do submissive women turn me on then?
>>
File: fightfatrolling.gif (979 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
fightfatrolling.gif
979 KB, 268x200
someone please helpuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>25355320

I'm a straight guy. I'm also sadomasochistic. Like, a switch.

If I wanted to fuck a guy I'd like to bottom. Like tying me up before even having me suck his dick, at the very least. Or lovingly taking it up the butt. This makes it "sex" for me even if I'm not gay.

It's like a diabolical version of pansexuality.
>>
>>25355397

>pansexuality

Well there you go.
>>
>>25355531

No, not really. I only get off to power exchange, whether it be through the affliction of pain, degradation, humiliation or rigid, anal-retarded agreements (my favorite desu).

But as long as that holds I get off regardless of gender or looks. On the other hand, if that doesn't hold I don't get sexually excited, only cuddly.
>>
File: Z5eA0.png (286 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
Z5eA0.png
286 KB, 635x357
>>25355397
>>25355572

So you're saying I'm gay but that the submissiveness does something to me ...

Hm, but now that I think about it, I'd also be okay with being dominated by a woman. I just don't like "normal" sex with women.

So I'm bi? But a really weird, BDSM-y bi? Or gay but BDSM-y?
>>
>>25355762

You're a sexual sadomasochist. I don't know what the proper word is other than that.
>>
>>25355199
>But I can fuck pretty mcuh any guy
>What's wrong with me and how do I fix it

You're a disgusting fag, basically. You need to just fuck guys and keep your HIV out of the heterosexual pool.
>>
File: oylt8UY.jpg (46 KB, 640x526) Image search: [Google]
oylt8UY.jpg
46 KB, 640x526
>>25355803
I'd never have guessed I'm a pervert. I'm not even into choking or whips and chains or dirty talk or anything. I just like to be in control or be controlled.. at least when it comes to women. I'm less weird with guys for some reason.

Really weird..
>>
File: stop.jpg (35 KB, 291x288) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
35 KB, 291x288
>>25355397
>straight
>lovingly taking it up the butt.
>>
File: CU_4Q8vWcAMFBDK.jpg (32 KB, 537x604) Image search: [Google]
CU_4Q8vWcAMFBDK.jpg
32 KB, 537x604
>>25355995
If it feels good, it feels good. It feels good regardless of your sexual orientation.
>>
>>25355951

It's not weird. Just go with it. And remember, safe sane consensual - read up on what bloodchokes can do, and that incident where two 13-year-olds tried bdsm after reading fifty shades and he actually flogged her to death while she begged him to continue (stop it, boner).

>>25355995

If I wasn't straight the thought would be much less exciting to me. I wanna be fucked like a little girl (yes, I know you have to do stretching and clean yourself first etc...)
>>
>>25355995
>not sticking your electric toothbrush wrapped in a condom in your butt
>>
>>25356058

I like sticking my finger up there and fignering my prostate but whatever works.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.