[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pegging gay? It's still just a man and a woman, aye?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1450864381317.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1450864381317.png
225 KB, 478x556
Is pegging gay?

It's still just a man and a woman, aye? It's like saying cunnilingus is gay.
>>
As long as your balls don't touch, it isn't gay. Since women who peg don't normally have balls, you should be ok!
>>
>>25355091
When is someone going to choke on my cock?
>>
>>25355091
It's not enjoyable for the woman. I've tried getting several women to peg me and none of them liked it. Actually all of them thought it was offensive that I even asked except for one girl who did peg me but she got bored halfway through and stopped.
>>
>>25355091
>like saying cunnilingus is gay.
But it is, you're literally slurping Chad's cum from her hole.
>>
>>25355217
this, i can't see how it could be fun for her unless she specifically has some kind of domination fetish
>>
>>25355217
Wouldn't one suppose that giving a blowjob is also not enjoyable? And yet more are ok with doing that as opposed to pegging.
>>
>>25355251
sucking cock is pretty fun dude
>>
File: 1438976112178.jpg (144 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438976112178.jpg
144 KB, 500x500
>>25355091

I don't see the appeal.

I don't see any pleasure in having a women dominate you and put on a strap on and fuck your ass raw until you cum and then watch her step on your balls with her big black leather laced boots while she laughs at you for cumming so early, before she ties you up to the end table and fucks you harder again until droplets of blood come out your ass that she licks off the dildo before spitting the ass juice in your mouth and calling you a good little slut.
>>
>>25355251
but when you're sucking cock you're actually getting a real cock in your mouth

when you're pegging, you're just moving your pelvis over and over to shove a piece of plastic into a guy's ass

there's no stimulation, no feedback
>>
>>25355217

my gf likes to use her dildos on me and she was the one to suggest it, feels good man but about a year ago she went too rough and I still have an anal fissure that opens up and bleeds a little bit everytime I take a shit

be careful with your boypussy lads, always use lube
>>
No, it's not gay.

It's extremely submissive though. Your woman will basically have no respect for you if you consent to that sort of thing. Enjoy getting cuckolded. But hey, maybe that's your thing.
>>
Dont u want to sample my cock

Sample my cock

Prize for best sampler
>>
If you add "(no homo)" to something, it's not gay.
>>
>>25355293
> gf
> r9k
>>
>>25355217
>>25355290
Your woman is using the wrong kind of strap-on.

The girl who introduced me to the idea had this bit that rubbed against her clit and labia, so when she was getting into it she was encouraged to go faster. It was almost a natural kind of escalation.

They make these kind of strap-ons so that lesbians and peggers can have sensation while doing it.
>>
>>25355489
that doesn't solve the problem of women not being interested in pegging. It just makes it better for women who are already interested. If a woman says no and then I tell her that the strapon will stimulate her clit and labia then she'll just say that I should stimulate her clit and labia myself without an accessory
>>
>>25355530
What a cunt.

There's several things I do that aren't exactly my cup of tea, but I still do them because she likes them.
>>
>>25355217
Offensive how?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.