[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone know how to act at a bar alone? I have to get some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-23-034936.jpg (135 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23-034936.jpg
135 KB, 960x544
does anyone know how to act at a bar alone?

I have to get some errands done tomorrow, so I'm going to be stuck at a mall near me alone for a few hours and thought I would spend some of it getting a drink on at a bar/restaurant inside, just to spend the time.

Do I just slap a big bill on the table as soon as I get there to get good service or do I just quietly sit and pateintly wait for the brtender to make his rounds? I dont want to be a dick and I dont know how to approah this situation.
>>
>>25354956
I knew this feel this summer.

I just sat at the bar. Tender came to me within a minute and told him what I wanted. He got it and then I paid him. Gave him a small tip as well.

Just know what you want before hand to avoid sperging out.
>>
>drinking at a bar
>paying out the ass for drinks
no op what you do is get a thermos and fill it with your alcoholic beverage of choice
then sit down in one of those big comfy mall chairs and play games on your phone while you grip n sip until you're ready to leave
>>
File: moma.jpg (84 KB, 897x792) Image search: [Google]
moma.jpg
84 KB, 897x792
>>25354956
>have to wait somewhere for an hour or so, go to bar
>sit and order a drink, some expensive brand you heard is good
>slowly sip, trying to look classy, having a look around
>when people look you in the eyes quickly look away
>get asked if you are waiting for someone, hesitate and then say yes
>watch the small tv, even though its just the fashion channel muted
>asked if you want another drink, hesitate and then say yes
>take another long look around, tap your feed nervously
>feel that you dont belong, say you want the bill and try to bottom up the glass
>fail, and instead drink the rest on the second attempt
>pay and wait for your change, hesitate when it doesnt show up within a dozen seconds, and leave
>take a few walks around the block despite the wet mist and bitter cold while you wait

Guaranteed to work every time, tried and tested.
>>
I take back >>25354992.

>>25355056 Sounds way more baller.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.