[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else /bad at everything/ here? In pretty much every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: sad pepe 2.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe 2.png
139 KB, 917x871
Is anyone else /bad at everything/ here?

In pretty much every field of life, social, academic, athletic etc I am in the bottom 10%.

Any other /mediocrities/ here?
>>
I know that feel fella

I'm making it my main mission in 2016 to get good at SOMETHING. Not sure what yet though. Maybe I'll learn piano or grind the fuck out of a game or something until i can at least say I'm decent at it.
>>
>>25354739
If you want to get better at something, take the time to practice it.
Practice it frequently, put in the time. We as humans are fucking dumb creatures and it takes us a while to learn a lot of things, especially on a complex level.
I can't tell you what you should practice though, that's really up to you man. Just don't lose the will to do it and try to have fun with it. Makes the journey of self-improvement easier.

Mediocre people are very common, they are the normal people in your everyday life and even the people running things. That is simply how it is.
>>
>>25355093
can you fuck off with your shitty advice pls.

This R9K not /adv/
>>
>>25355255
Sure. Just remember you'll be where you are now in several years with inaction.
>>
File: le sad lizard.jpg (39 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
le sad lizard.jpg
39 KB, 400x343
im too sperg to become good at something that needs convincing other people and not enough sperg for things like programming, also bad at math
>>
>>25354739
>bottom 10% of life
>mediocre

That's abject failure range, hate to break it you.
>>
You're not bad at everything. You either haven't found what you're good at, have low self esteem/ high standards and think you should be good at something with minimal effort, or you're actually the best at sucking and you haven't figured out how to take advantage of that (being 100% serious).

Take for instance, an ugly, chubby manlet. What does he do? Becomes a comedian.
>>
Mememe
>2 years of community college with a C+ average
>not even halfway done with community college yet
>chose a shit meme major but already took three courses in it
>wasn't happy in long term relationship
>got out of it
>wasn't happy being single
>started dating
>eventually got girl
>got serious with her quickly
>she's becoming an unapologetic bitch
>back to fig a: don't want to be with her anymore
>not enough will to up and dump her because being alone is slightly worse
>also don't have enough willpower or "game" to just go out and get laid
>only job I'm good at is fucking being a dishwasher
>all this and I'm 22 years old already, halfway to being 23
>>
File: 1440576427106.jpg (31 KB, 764x329) Image search: [Google]
1440576427106.jpg
31 KB, 764x329
>>25355335
>being good at dishwashing
>tfw need 2 years of professional dishwashing experience to get absolute entry level dishwashing job
>>
>>25355370
That "XXX years of experience needed for an entry level job" meme is getting stale
>resume looked like shit in 2014
>had over 6 jobs that lasted less than three months each
>restaurant opening down the street
>go to job faire with only 2 months of Subway experience
>somehow get the job at new restaurant as dishwasherProbably because I'm a tall, white, male.
>proceed to work there for year and a half
>find a job as a dishwasher at a country club for extra dollar per hour and better shifts
But
>worked at restaurant for year and a half
>have no money to show for it
>only started saving 3 paychecks ago
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x561
>nearly 21
>have never been good at anything in life
>mediocre throughout school
>have never achieved anything or felt a sense of success
>because of this, always give up easily because have never had a taste of accomplishing anything
>extremely slow learner
>feel like a manchild and parents think very little of me

If I were to know my life would be like this for the next few years, I'll just put a 9mm in my head right now tbqh
>>
File: 2602101-2463857318-bert-.jpg (32 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
2602101-2463857318-bert-.jpg
32 KB, 300x400
>>25355523
>always give up easily
>never have a taste of accomplishing anything
>therefore always give up easily
>>
>>25355304
funny people become comedians dipshit. Some people are just failures in general.
>>
>>25355864
You forgot the part where the absolute failures are forgotten so only the successes stand out.
>>
>>25355255
This is why no one likes you guys. You all just bitch while refusing to change anything or acknowledge that other people have their own problems or solutions for yours
>>
>>25355921
I will get right away with changing my genes. Thanks for the advice dipshit.
>>
>20
>finished highschool last year
>lowest score
>no university offers
>though out school consent D-F
>only got mediocre in everything
>normie friends never even try and get A's
>one normie friend wrote a book analysis that mocked how shit it was got a B.
>i took it seriously D-.
>only passed art cause of a decent drawing i did
of an anime girl. (actually quite good for me)
>littery going nowhere in life and i hate every second of my wakekek factory job.

>just fuck my shit up and kill me.
>>
>>25355946
I am not the person who gave the advice you pathetic defeatist faggot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.