[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/utahfeels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 2000px-Utah_in_United_States.svg.png (553 KB, 2000x1238) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Utah_in_United_States.svg.png
553 KB, 2000x1238
>tfw people here expect you to get married at like 21
>tfw you are expected to be in a serious relationship at 18

JUST
>>
>>25354592
>Serious relationship at 18
C'mon son you need to be getting your papers ready to serve a mission.
>>
>>25354592
Mormons are truly the saviors of the white race
>>
>>25354612
>get sent to japan
>go full autist and look stupid in front of all the japs
>>
>>25354618
99% of peoples problems here on r9k could be solved if they just converted. Lots of virgin qt 3.14's waiting for faithful men.
>>
Are you in northern Utah? Non-mormon here, it's fucking cold. I actually went to a friend's proposal. He was a returned missionary at the age of 21 who just started his first semester of college, and the girl was 18 and also in her first semester. It's fucking crazy, this shit is so foreign to me since I'm from Cali.
>>
>>25354634
I would have been considered autistic before I left on a mission but serving one changed my life. I was forced to be social and outgoing and now I am way better for it.
>>
>>25354658
OP here
I am not mormon, I do live in northern utah and I get fucking dirty looks from old ward members

>Anyone I used to know who is mormon now hates me since I left

Yeah its pretty fucking common, my sister is getting married at 19 to some 22 year old from his mission.

>just kill me familia
>>
>>25354681
Do you go to USU
>>
>>25354698
nope go to the U
>>
>>25354592

I'd be seriously interested in converting, and thats partially due to a mormon friend, but these guys hasstling you in the street make you seem worse than jehovahs witnessed at first.
>>
>>25354592
grew up in utah for the first part of my life miss it terribly. no, i'm not talking about the people, i'm talking about the terrain. the mountains are a part of who i am.
>>
>>25354698
The U was too damn expensive for me so that's why I went to USU.
>>
>>25354710
I guarantee he's not getting dirty looks, he just feels guilty and tries to rationalize it by demonizing other Mormons.
>>
>>25354741
>Found the mormon fag

Fuck you and your religion, you people are cunts to people who are exmormon.
>>
>>25354592
Tell them God is testing you and you need to be celibate.
>>
>>25354756
Yes, yes let the bitterness and hate flow through you. You can leave the church, but you can't leave it alone can you?
>>
>>25354773
>>25354756
>>25354741

For you non utah people, this shit happens all the time, mormons tell people that if you leave the church you will become horribly depressed and your life will be awful and you will be filled with hatred.

Mormons act nice and shit, but if you join and try to leave, they will guilt trip the FUCK out of you.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>25354801
So it's not bitter and hateful to tell someone this "Fuck you and your religion, you people are cunts..."?
>>
>>25354741
Judging by what he put here >>25354801
you are 100% correct.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.