[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw face when a friend of mine was fired after a rape accusation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1233928427380.jpg (40 KB, 937x579) Image search: [Google]
1233928427380.jpg
40 KB, 937x579
>mfw face when a friend of mine was fired after a rape accusation and is still unemployed 2 months after being found not guilty, whereas the accuser was promoted to his position and is still working there today

How is shit like this allowed to happen?
>>
>his

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>25354552
we live in a matriarchy that perpetuates a false-rape culture
>>
File: johnliberal.jpg (95 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
johnliberal.jpg
95 KB, 500x457
>>25354552
feminism is to blame
>>
>>25354552
reminder that YOUR FRIEND wouldnt care this much about you when you was in his situation :^)
>>
world is fucking trash that's why
>>
Oh, and the all-female HR department still pats her on the back and believes he's guilty even though the rape kit had some other dude's DNA and nada from my buddy.
>>
Because women continually claim to have no rights in this 'male dominated society' while controlling everything by virtue of simply existing. They have it so fucking easy it's unbelievable.
>>
Women are just considered more valuable. So they get better treatment. Obviously you're not allowed to bitch about what you post. Normies will tell you something like "hurr just don't think about it bro" or "huh, that's bad for him". They don't concern themselves with this because in their naivety they think this could never happen to them.
>>
>>25354572
Thank god this meme ends in 2 days.
>>
>>25354602

You are thinking it's 2000+15, when in fact it's [CURRENT YEAR].
>>
>>>/pol/

Fuck off with your anti-women shit.
>>
>>25354552
my face when face?

sue them for defamation of character you cuck
>>
>>25355402

Holy fuckin' shit, this bait got me.

Fuck you, bitchcunt. I'm mad.
>>
File: the current year next year.jpg (165 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
the current year next year.jpg
165 KB, 500x457
>>25354602
I am prepared for the new year
>>
File: 1419762628160.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1419762628160.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
>>25355402
I think you're lost
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.