[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw salvia cured my severe ocd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1425073753044.jpg (63 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1425073753044.jpg
63 KB, 400x388
>tfw salvia cured my severe ocd
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
I also fell for thr psychedelics meme, nopw experience intermittent episodes of DP/DR
>>
>10 strip of acid cured my depression
>>
Shrooms turned my anxiety into depression.
Used to be scared of what people will think of me, now I don't give a fuck...about much of anything.
>>
are drugs you inhale safe?
>>
>>25354833
Depends on what you're inhaling. Cocaine fucks up your heart. So does MDMA, only less so. Heroin is addictive as fuck, and heavy abuse of amphetamines sends you into a lovely psychosis.
>>
>>25354833
Vaping weed is probably the safest high and the hangover is basically nonexistent.
>>
>>25354833
are you talking about huffing paint fumes or shit like that?
>>
>>126910792
This is my worst fear?
Is it better or worse than being anxious all the time?
>>
>>25355285
I still get anxious thoughts sometimes, but I don't get "flight mode" bodily anxiety anymore.

I can't say it's better. I wake up, but don't see the point in doing anything. Could lift weights, but I'll just end up sore and be marginally stronger. Try to read a book and I'll get bored and start on another. Bought Fallout 4 and have barely touched it. Vidya seems pointless.

I constantly feel like I'm wasting my life, but running about in society, devoting most of my time to impressing people would be even more of a waste.

Hopefully, I'll make it into a line of work that helps people.
>>
File: 1437633351787.gif (432 KB, 348x512) Image search: [Google]
1437633351787.gif
432 KB, 348x512
>>25354119
>tfw I live in Florida
>get five years for salvia here
>even though in half the US it.s not even illegal
>tfw nowhere else is it that high of a jail time
>tfw cannot even robotrip because they keep getting rid of it here
>TFW NO WEED AND BOOZE IS KILLING ME
>>
>>25354119
>took salvia in the military before it became "illegal" because dude weed lmao
>spent an hour on the floor drooling with my face rubbing on the carpet
>two friends of mine did the exact same thing

>went back to playing beer pong and other shitty drinking games
>>
>>25354142
wait... it's supposed to be "intermitent"? fuck.
>>
>>25355526
5 years for that shit? Jesus.
>>
File: tumblr_njs2tzJrNU1smsve6o1_250.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njs2tzJrNU1smsve6o1_250.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
never tried acid but an 8th of weed 10 years ago is the reason i didn't kill myself.
>>
I did that fake weed stuff a few years ago, synthetic or whatever. I'm convinced that it gave me anxiety/OCD. It fucked me up real bad. Wish I could give my 16 year old self a smack around the back of the head. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>25356574
Yeah, most people hate that stuff. Makes you great at video games though. Like, beat an old school nes game level without realizing it, while talking to someone, great. But yeah, bad for your health alot of them are, and they get the cannabinoid agonists banned left and right.
>>
>>25356574
I wonder if they'l ever find treatment for users
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.