[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>black people have it easy, you can fuck stacies anytime >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: 1449977353376.jpg (273 KB, 873x1214) Image search: [Google]
1449977353376.jpg
273 KB, 873x1214
>black people have it easy, you can fuck stacies anytime
>don't act or dress like a nigger, people won't think youre one

Absolutely not true at all and you fucking know it. Is this what white people actually think? That there aren't genetic racists everywhere? That black people aren't affected by the acts of their lesser peers? That all I have to do is be a good little boy and racism towards me will just, stop?

Yeah, the controversy over Finn from the new Star Wars was definitely because of John Boyega's past of gangbanging right? That black kid who was posted and ridiculed on Facebook by his mother's co-worker was acting like a such a nigger, right?

The moment I thought there were white people that liked me as a person more shit happens that just invalidates it all. Maybe blacks and whites just aren't meant to live together.

Post your epic /pol/ nig memes all you want
>>
I don't care if a few decent black people get their feelings hurt when I racially profile the whole lot as dangerous animals for my safety.
I don't care.
>>
>>25354061
Go be a nigger somewhere else
>>
What about all those coalburning single moms
>>
The only white people who say that are whites trying to troll other whites or ones finding excuse for reason they are a failure like oh it's cause i'm not black. Stop being dense op.
>>
>>25354061
>Maybe blacks and whites just aren't meant to live together.

WOW WHAT A FUCKING REVELATION
>>
>>25354252
Those aren't stacies they are white trailer trash.
>>
File: Ben-Garrison-I-got-the-hook-up.jpg (250 KB, 464x760) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Garrison-I-got-the-hook-up.jpg
250 KB, 464x760
>>25354061
Fuck off, filthy nigger
>>
File: 1391339202949.jpg (61 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1391339202949.jpg
61 KB, 500x666
>>25354061

boo hoo the nigger is mad

Fuck u, go back to Africa u filthy animal
>>
Being black ain't easy but don't deny it man, most blacks are dumb gangsta wannabe normies that don't deserve any sympathy.

If you are a black robot though you are my bro.
>>
File: 1450931933675.jpg (140 KB, 1050x1362) Image search: [Google]
1450931933675.jpg
140 KB, 1050x1362
OP here

Don't you /pol/acks have to get cucked by Jew Jew Abraham or whatever the fuck you're going on about again
>>
Really? It took you this long to realise it? Fuck off back to africa nigger
>>
File: tumblr_n4o7uo8vVt1qjjrq2o1_400.jpg (29 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4o7uo8vVt1qjjrq2o1_400.jpg
29 KB, 350x250
>>25354343
Not enough money, sorry, I'm gonna stay.
>>
>>25354061
Is this issue an America thing since down here in the UK it's all nice between the whites and the blacks. The only thing I can think of us conflicting over is who is going to drink more on a night out
>>
>>25354359
>Not enough money
ah well, you are a nigger after all. Couldnt expect much else
>>
>Be black
>go to a white university/party school
>the outstanding majority of white people are friendlier to me than any of the black kids I went to school with
>welcome week girls coming up to me and saying hi
>getting introduced to various branches of people just because I'm always out of my dorm and usually running into somebody
>all my friends assume I'm an OG just because I'm black and a little bit older/don't cough when I smoke with them
>literally just get to right about black lives matter shit I don't care about in three of my courses and always get an A even though I write the papers in the span of thirty minutes
>one of my professors is encouraging me to research my African ancestry via genealogy
>walk out of class one day when professor is talking about the differences in white people and black people as it relates to the subject matter because my girlfriends class got cancelled and I was hungry
>professor asks to speak with me the next class
>apologizes to me for the subject matter of the textbook
If you're black and smart how the fuck are you failing at life in this day and age? We're literally Star Wars n shiet, do you know how many white girls I've had tell me they like the idea of having mixed kids?
>>
File: 1449523271020.jpg (33 KB, 530x495) Image search: [Google]
1449523271020.jpg
33 KB, 530x495
>>25354359
Steal some like you always do
>>
>>25354383
>apologizes to me for the subject matter of the textbook
How does it make you feel when you see white people acting so pathetic?
>>
>>25354412
I felt bad for her because she's older but I didnt want to say "I walked out of your boring class because I wanted to get something to eat" I was just like "It's not a big deal" and held her hands and looked to her eyes letting her know it's her job to teach the course material as instructed. She's a nice lady
>>
>>25354383
I'm not failing at life, I'm actually doing fine (except socially) I just live around a lot of white people and it sucks

I just fucking wish my race wasn't always the focus of attention in every segment of my life. I wish I was white man.
>>
>>25354061
Not all whites think like this hermano.
I'm Mexican and I think like that too.

In fact nearly every traditional Mexican thinks like that.

In fact everyone that isn't white thinks like that.

Except for Muslims since they are desperate for allies they are willing to hijack your cause in "solidarity".

The fact every time anyone I mean anyone questions blacks they are automatically labeled a racist.

The problem is that you view this kind of behavior as hate, it's not. It's a backlash.

The problem isn't with all of us, it's you and your kind. It's your kind that continually perpetuates the stereotype.
>>
>>25354383
fucking grovelling white cunt teacher. my god can't he have any dignity at all?

I'm sure you can understand the difference between a professors personal views and the course material he's teaching.
>>
Black people are the least desired race. Nobody wants us besides annoying wiggers.

I'm lucky I'm an 8/10 black guy (6/10 white guy equivalent) so I can score decently outside my race.
>>
>>25354430
My school is mostly white and I've had more friends here than I've ever had at any other point in my life, besides when I was in elementary and middle school and went to white schools. Generally speaking nonblack people treat me way better than other black people to do
>go in the white barbershop near my school
>my Georgian barber knows me by name, major and what kind of cut I want
>we talk about how Trump is gonna make America great again and his family for the duration of the haircut

>go in the black barbershop that I went to for ten years straight back home
>music up so loud I can barely describe how I want it cut
>don't so much as exchange names with my barber
Not a great example but still I love my social life around white folks
>white boy walks up to me and says he only knows me by the fact I always have fire ass sneakers on
I know if he was a nigga he'd have tried to rob me
>>
>>25354430
>Wanting to be white
M8 it's not as good as you think it is if you don't have money.
>>
>>25354467
She's a lady but like all of the professors I've had have been PC, I thought this shit was a joke before I came to school but a lot of our course work is based around social justice shit
>>
>>25354312
This is true. Blacks don't belong on 4chan either way because they can never be nerds.
>>
File: DSC05721.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC05721.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>25354518
>they can never be needs

Explain my fucking existence then my boy
>>
>>25354061
I think you're on to someting here.
>>
What area of the united states do the white bots in this thread live in
>>
>>25354599
I haven't posted yet, but I live in Texas.

My experience with black people early on was awful. I went to a poor school, where I was bullied for being white, then I went to a school with 1 black person who was basically king chad and bullied me just because. He played the race card a lot, saying I was racist whenever I tried to defend myself. I grew up resenting niggers.

The only reason I can even think of black people as being anything beyond niggers, is because of my first college roommate. Ironically, he was pretty niggerish.

He was a fat black man, 26 years old, and recently discharged from the army.
I was a socially inept shut-in pressured into attending college by my grandparents.

He had a generic nigger name, and strutted around like a cock in a henhouse. The only reason we got along was because he was friendly to me. He always treated me fairly, and basically helped me grow as a person. He taught me to cook, and to talk, and to party, and even how to walk with some confidence. Sometimes he was mocking, but I knew it was just bantz.

He gave me advice and shit that I never would have known, since I didn't have any real role models or parental figures growing up. Only looking back on it now, can I see that it really was an important part in my life.

Without it, I probably would've ended up as the bottom rung of the robots. At least I can say i'm not kissless, hugless, handholdless, or a virgin. I'm still an asocial shut-in NEET, but I can get by when I need to.
>>
>>25354861
In texas do white girls date any mexicans?
>>
>>25355182
Yes. It's Texas, half the damn population is brown.
>>
>>25355201
Are the one that date those mexicans non-trashy?
>>
File: IMG_1435.jpg (2 MB, 1685x1689) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1435.jpg
2 MB, 1685x1689
If you're a robot, you're my brother.

I would gladly sacrifice a thousand nazi normalfags for the life of a robot, no matter their race.
>>
>>25355249
Whatever applies normally, applies to Texas. Being brown will not make you an auto-chad just because it's relatively normal in Texas. It just means it's not a detractor. Did you seriously think that all the white girls date white boys while the mexican boys just date mexican girls? Is that true anywhere? I have no idea what you would expect.
>>
>>25355317
I just had this idea that being mexican would hinder me. Sorry, I dont know why
>>
>>25354440
>The problem isn't with all of us, it's you and your kind. It's your kind that continually perpetuates the stereotype.
Bullshit i shouldnt be defined by every brain dead xanax jockey named Cody who shoots up an elementary school and you shouldnt be defined by every Maria and Jose who cant stop popping out kids and wonder why theyre poor. Racial collectivism casues shit like this but im sure more collectivism will fix it.
>>
If America is so racist how come we have a black president?

just because someone says nigger to you doesn't mean you're culturally oppressed. Just tell them to fuck off. It's only a word. If anything the word "racist" carries more weight because that can actually lose a white person their job.
>>
>>25355360
Basic rules of attraction still apply, but as long as you speak understandable English it won't be a problem for most people.
>>
>>25354061

I'm Swedish, I'm whiter than a Nazi according to the Nazi's own biological racism. I'm also reflexively racist in a very unthinking way. It's like I'm carrying around a huge bible of prejudice inside my head, declaring judgment on the impure desu, whether I want to or not.

And no, it does not work that way. You are not a nigger unless you act and look like a gangbanger. You can even be a criminal and I won't call you a nigger unless you look poor.
>>
>>25355396
Yep, all the music that's popular is by black people, the most popular athletes are mostly black, there are probably more white supporters per capita of black lives matter than there are black honestly, there's literally no reason to be failing socially as a black person in today's day and age.
>>
>>black people have it easy, you can fuck stacies anytime
That's literally true though. BECAUSE you're black girls will fuck you. It's the hip thing right now.
>>
>>25354061
nigger
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x1136
>>25355482
This is true, if you're black and cool college white girls will fuck you. If you're black and a nerd literally just change, I'd bet money most black geeks have more self awareness than the white ones, they understand the trends, how to dress, speak and get your haircut
>>
>>25355521

I saw a black nerd once on campus. He actually looked good. I think he even wore some makeup.
>>
>>25355536
That's what I'm saying, black nerds will go to high school with black kids and get harassed for not wearing the right clothing or having a shape up. White nerds get bullied in white schools too but it's not even comparable, most will just be to their lonesome.

A black nerd will typically have a fresh cut, some decent clothes, good hygiene, and the only thing really separating them from regular black people is their affection for all things white and asian. I truly don't believe in black robots.
>>
>>25355521
Once again look at Kent black 5'1 no he wouldn't score at campuses. You ignore blacks who had huge shortcomings like too autistic to talk to women too.
>>
>>25355521
pics of this girl
>>
>>25354061

>HOL UP
>*smacks lips
>wat u mean u be judging our entire race on bad apples
>OH SHIEET,DAT GUY HAZ A TOWEL ON HIZ HEAD, HE BE DA 911 TERRORITZ N SHEIT
>>
>>25355604
My cousin can't be any taller than 5'1 and he's got a baby with a chubby light skin girl that's taller than him
>>
>>25354383
>be black
>go to mostly white libcuck college
>everone is like sooooo soooorrryyyy towards me
>white women admit they want to flush their genes down the drain
>>
I made two fake POF profiles. One was Chad, one was Tyrone, Chad got a lot more responses than Tyrone, white beta robots are just scared of big black guys.
>>
>>25355777
>he actually went through with this

kek
>>
>>25354061
>The moment I thought there were white people that liked me as a person more shit happens that just invalidates it all. Maybe blacks and whites just aren't meant to live together.

No fucking shit. Go back to Africa, chimp.
>>
>>25355271
Underrated post.

Original comment, this is.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.