[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Moments of your life that you regret >Be me >Chat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1347600225002.jpg (206 KB, 710x400) Image search: [Google]
1347600225002.jpg
206 KB, 710x400
ITT: Moments of your life that you regret
>Be me
>Chat up a girl in Mexico
>We get to know each other in the span of an hour
>it was getting dark out
>Decided to call it a day
>On the way home four dudes show up
>"What were you doin talking to her?"
>This guy was actually planning to jump me the moment I started talking to that girl
Prepare for edge
>Whip out butterfly knife
>just do the same two tricks over and over while moving my body around
>This autist dance actually scared them off for good
>huh well what do you know
>on my way home again
>see the girl
>She explains to me that guy was an ex who's been making her life like shit for half a year by scaring guys away
>After some time she offers me some time at her place
>We fuck
>Next day
>playing KoF 2k2 yeah yeah
>She comes to me
>asks me to come over again
>Sure? I mean I didn't much of it besides more secks so why not
>At her house she brings out some toys
>She tells me she wants to experiment with different things
>Tell her I'm not up for it
>She threatens to cut herself over me leaving
>This bitch is crazy!
>I can't deal with seeing people inflict self harm, I hate anyone that does or threatens it
>My guilt gets the better of me because I'm hella beta
>Sex for 3 weeks with various shit going on (butt plug, dildo, blindfolded sex, bondage)
>One point she tries to go down on me while saying some shitty one liner
>Instincts hit me and made me slap her without hesitation
>Silence
>She gets super mad at me and tells me to go
>As I'm leaving happily she tells me she'll tell people of the town that I raped her
>Nothing happened, most likely because my dad was kind of seen as an important guy there because hey he has money
>All the guilt I had for that ex boyfriend as he was really trying to save me from a crazy bitch
>>
>>25353838
Nobody has anything? I thought this was the board of malfunctioning robots
>>
>>25353838
the day i born
>>
nope you fucked her

youre a normie, go to /b/
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.