[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of male genital mutilation of infants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: circumcision.jpg (1002 KB, 1000x2821) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.jpg
1002 KB, 1000x2821
What does /r9k/ think of male genital mutilation of infants?
>>
I'm pretty satisfied with my cut penis.
>>
>>25354067
>tfw the jews convinced you you're better off with less pleasure
>>
>>25354091
I don't really mind. It's cleaner and it's more aesthetic.

Of course, since I'm a sane person and not a fucking loser, I respect every parent's choice to circumcise or not.
>>
>>25353762
I think you can get circumcized later, but you can't get uncircumcized later. Circumcision is fine as long as it's your own informed choice on your own body, not your kid's body.
>>
>>25354107
>Sane
>Thinks parents choosing to cut off part of a body part should be normal

Also, just because you're satisfied doesn't mean that automatically millions of others with circumcisions are.
>>
>>25354107
>it's cleaner
not really a reason to have parts of your dick sliced off because it's too hard to clean it properly
>aesthetic
lol no it looks like shit
>parent's choice
well im a normal human so I think it's the kids choice, you know the one getting it's body cut up for aesthetic reasons
>>
>>25354151
>>aesthetic
>lol no it looks like shit
Where are all the uncut dildos?
>>
>>25354117
This. I don't give a fuck if some adult decides to cut their dick for whatever the reason may be, but getting your kids dick cut for no reason is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>25354158
Thats what uncut dicks look like when they're erect. Notice how it looks the exact same and you get tonnes more pleasure?
>>
>>25354158
You can't be this stupid. You do understand that during an erection the foreskin retracts?
>>
>>25354164
B-but... muh culture! Muh asthetics! Muh STDs! Muh cleanliness!
>>
>>25353762
>O'Hara K., O'Hara J.

>recruited through classified advertisements in magazines and an announcement in an anti-circumcision newletter. Respondents to the advertisements were mailed a survey to complete and return, the comments then compiled and the responses analysed statistically. The survey is continuing and this article reports the preliminary results.

>recreuited through an announcement in an anti-circumcision newletter
roasties in charge of unbiased science
>>
File: cut off.jpg (65 KB, 472x354) Image search: [Google]
cut off.jpg
65 KB, 472x354
>>25354067

As are circumcised women.
>>
File: circumcised.jpg (147 KB, 545x766) Image search: [Google]
circumcised.jpg
147 KB, 545x766
>>25354158

1. Dildos are produced for men, too.
2. Dildos with foreskin exist and are top sellers.
3. Why the fuck do you care how dildos look and what women want, cuck?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK