[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Failed Gunshot Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
Why do normies get to decide if you live or die?Aborting babies is A-okay but allowing a disfigured man who wanted to die pass away is wrong and immoral? I swear that in order to do well in this society you have to be sick and twisted yourself.

Normies are kind normies help people, normies save lives. I bet they would call police on me and put me in a loony bin because they care about me so much. I bet they would feel great about themselves too.
We saved anon bro wow chad you are such a good guy for caring about your depressed friend.

I bet no one would hang out with me after they learn i am suicidal. They do not care about me, they just pretend like they do.
>>
Also the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-eUpJsP-Q
>>
File: 1451461686798.jpg (19 KB, 451x485) Image search: [Google]
1451461686798.jpg
19 KB, 451x485
I shot myself in the chest (accidentally) when I was a teenager and ever since my family and old friends think I'm suicidal and always treat like somebody that just lost a loved one or something. They do about anything for me. Feels good man. Dubs and and I post pics of my ugly exit wound scars.
>>
>>25353766
Nice dubs. Post the exit wound scars.
>>
>>25353766
How does one shoot himself in the chest by accident? Also lucky you for owning a gun as a teen. I am 21 and i never held a gun before.

Just show the chest
>>
>>25353735
That's fucking horrifying.

Jesus Christ, just kill him already.

Keeping him alive is no mercy.
>>
>>25353852
Yes i know. He even talks about how people stopped talking to him after the suicide. The only visit he gets is from a nurse.
>>
>>25353766
YOU LIED REEE
>>
>>25353754
I'm not surprised seeing how his mother acts.
>>
Well normies and people who try hard to live in general ignore TONS of stuff that would make them miserable. Just so they don't lose hope and the essential positive delusion required to live life well. It's extremely important, so someone who just voluntarily throws all of it away, it scares them. It scares them A LOT. It scares them because it could bring them out of their positive delusion. They don't want to see anyone who is suicidal. It's a threat to them. Just your very existence threatens them.
>>
>>25353766
>I shot myself in the chest (accidentally)
>I shot myself [...] accidentally
>ACCIDENTALLY
How fucking retarded do you have to be?
How does that even happen?
>>
>>25355203

pretty easy if you are not used to guns/a little kid and grab it at the wrong angle
>>
>>25353754
>>25353735
This is why you put the end of the gun in your mouth before you pull the trigger.
>>
>>25355315
I'm pretty sure you teach someone how to handle a weapon before handing them a loaded one.
>>
>>25355332
the reason accidents happen is because people do stupid shit, anon
>>
>>25353735
This is a satanic society. It is designed to maximize suffering. So if you want to die you're forced to live, if you want to live, you die, often in horrible pain. That's the whole point.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.