[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/blacked/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Crying_SSVegeta.jpg (34 KB, 491x362) Image search: [Google]
Crying_SSVegeta.jpg
34 KB, 491x362
I hate being black.

I feel that i am looked at as a monster to every race. Look at my race's incarnation rates. Look at the horrible things we do to each other on a constant bases. My race constantly devalues itself by killing each other, beating up our women (Ray Rice is one of many MANY examples of our domestic violence issues), and probably have the most sexually abusive crimes to men, women, and children in this country (America, and probably other countries as well). Why would anyone trust me, i look just like these niggas that causes nothing but negative outcomes; just pull the trigger and shoot me! All i see is men that look like me going to jail or being shot for horrible things they did. My trouble avoidance is a detriment to my life; my college degree is a detriment to my life. Everything i have earned doesn't change the fact that i am a nigga trying to be someone i'm not. There are Niggas that are out there; felons out here that are millionares. I try to do things the right way and im broke living with my parents. You know what that makes me to other niggas? A "fuck nigga," thats what. Why try anymore? I know i have mental issues. I been diagnosed with major depressive disorder which dont mean shit when im a nigga. My life right now resembles Grendel, a monster hated by everyone. I just wonder when Beowulf (probably the law) will come after me, kill me, and use my arm as a trophy
>>
Idk if this is pasta but I'm a /pol/ack and here's my advice. Don't act or dress like a nigger and people won't think of you as a nigger
>>
This whole fucking paragraph was trash.
>>
>>25353706
This, it's not that fucking hard
>>
File: 1449977353376.jpg (273 KB, 873x1214) Image search: [Google]
1449977353376.jpg
273 KB, 873x1214
>>25353706
Absolutely not true at all and you fucking know it. Is this what white people actually think? That there aren't genetic racists everywhere? That black people aren't affected by the acts of their lesser peers?

Yeah, the controversy over Finn from the new Star Wars was definitely because of John Boyega's past of gangbanging right?
>>
Though I am sure this is copypasta, you sound alright.

There are cool black people out there
>>
>>25353786
Dude I'm racist as fuck and I still respect and befriend black dudes. Niggers are a whole different race imo and almost everyone I talk to agrees. Stop being a fucking bitch
>>
>>25353786
Also the Finn controversy had to do with Jew Jew Abrams adding a black so it wasn't white meaning he got hired for his race instead of his talent. And ppl thought he was gonna fuck Rey cuz Jews love their race mixing
>>
>>25353533
I love you bro
>>
Seriously, why is every single DBZ fan a nigger?
Search for any kind of DBZ content online and the uploader is most certainly a nigger with an OC of a black goku
>>
Just groom yourself well and wear nice clothes
>>
File: 1451458120551.jpg (914 KB, 2536x2176) Image search: [Google]
1451458120551.jpg
914 KB, 2536x2176
>>25353976
Words=/=experience.

I am as kind as I can be. I speak with a "white voice." (Just how I was raised.) I don't bring up my race around people, yet it always becomes a prevalent topic in conversation somehow.

I recently found proof that pretty much half of my "friends" were constantly talking about me behind my back, calling me a nigger, making photoshopped faces and sharing them in group chats with everyone, etc.

I can't stop it so im not going to try.

If you truly believe that everyone differentiates between black people and niggers, you're ignorant.
>>
I'm black and I think it's lame when black guys go on 4chan to complain about being black, you're a loser because you're an ugly virgin with no discernible talents, personality, regular hobbies or money, not because you're black.
>hurrrrr some racist people don't want to be my friend
I don't even know you and just based on your disposition I would never so much as talk to you, you whining bitch.
>>
>>25354181
Nigga this is r9k, are you lost?

What were you expecting, alpha bros talking about how many women they bang lmao
>>
File: Nigger pepe.jpg (39 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
Nigger pepe.jpg
39 KB, 396x385
>>25353706

I used to believe this.

I always tip well, and several times I"ve noticed when I go out for a smoke after spending like $60 at a bar and then buying another pitcher, I have waitresses come out and ask if I am going to pay. Literally like a dozen people having a smoke and I'm the only one she cares.

That and changing only my name on the resume, and suddenly I get crazy call backs and straight up offers.

And don't get me started on how white people always comment about how you "aren't one of them" and how black people call you a self hater. My parents were born in Africa, wtf.

I have lots of other experiences, but those threethings stick out.
>>
>>25353533
There's nothing you can do about it really. Might as well act niggerish as fuck cuz that's what I think about 99% of black people when I see them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.