[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate how the world is. How things work on things one doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: giphy (1).gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2 MB, 504x279
I hate how the world is. How things work on things one doesn't have control on.
How to bear with it?
Was I born in a bad time? Will there ever be another chance for me to enjoy life on this piece of rock in space?
>>
You were born at a point in human history where our technology and social systems are currently well ahead of our actual evolutionary development. You are not able to experience happiness in this world because your inate biological desires and psychological state are completely out of sync with your surroundings. Only very attractive peoople and/or genuine sociopaths can find happiness on this doomed sphere.

Humanity is beyond fucked. Accept it.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 557x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 557x559
Don't be mindful of 'you'. Realize that you are little more than an observer in life, a boat being pushed and knocked around by the waves of the world. You're observations are correct, you must shed the ideas of individualism and embrace the absurdity of living.
>>
I've been thinking about that as well. Things are pretty fucked on this worthless piece of literal dirt, you need to be delusional to be legitimately happy. I know it sounds like I'm tipping 100 fedoras but it's true, at the very least for the entirety of /r9k/, but it goes further than that. I have been thinking about gearing up and fucking off inna woods though, seems like the only way you can live and be happy, stressful at first but once you got a nice cabin built, steady supply of food and water, you're set.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.