[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl messages me first on tinder >she's kinda fat kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
File: 1450998231691.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450998231691.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
>girl messages me first on tinder
>she's kinda fat

kill me
>>
Reminder 6/10 males and lower are the equivalent of 3/10 females and lower.
>>
> repulsed by fatties
> attracted to girl
> she gets hecka fat
> still attracted
this is confusing as hell dudes
>>
>>25353538
i'm really fat and ugly but my last gf was actually really really good looking (and thin), so this is a bit of a bummer
>>
File: 142381507.png (691 KB, 811x499) Image search: [Google]
142381507.png
691 KB, 811x499
>girl shouts at me from her car window
>pretty sure it was nothing nice
>>
>always dated fat girls
>hot sex in less than a week every time
You fags are missing out
>>
>>25353646
>fat girl
>hot sex
pick one and only one
>>
>>25353841
i think he means hot as in very sweaty and high temperature since her fat rolls cover your body
>>
>>25353520
The journey of a thousand miles begins with just one "kinda fat" lady.
>>
>>25353646
I'd rather be a virgin forever than being another faggot lowering his standards
>>
>>25353857
That image you projected disgusted me.
>>
>>25353520
>he thinks he deserves better than a landwhale
I want normies to leave
>>
>>25354033
i already had a qt pure thin gf once, so i have to be doing something right
>>
If you can get ANY female interest you're not a robot.

Out. Out out out.
>>
>>25353520
>not wanting a belly gf

normalfag scum
>>
>>25353520
That is the worst feeling, taking apart when it happens in IRL, how dare those fatty think im in their league, just cause im a nice to them it doesent mean they have a shot, the only shot they got is the one to shoot themself in the back of the skull so they can be put out of their misery
>>
>>25354193
And you wonder why you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>25354141
i'm not a virgin, so yeah
>>
>>25353520
Fuck with her and post it, OP. It's the very least you could do.
>>
>these fucking 9/10 women all have too high standards for not fucking a 3/10 like me
>a 3/10 girl is talking to me? Disgusting fat whore
>>
>>25354231
But I'm a 11/10! Mommy said so!
>>
>>25353588

I remember being a chubby 6 in high school and dated one of the most popular girls in school for 2 months. Her parents were rich and it was great. Free movies every night, went out to eat all the time. Felt good. Sucks I'm 22 and still a virgin and that was my only relationship ever. I'm a twice as fat 2/10 now.
>>
>4 months of Tinder with no success
>qt asian matches with me, says I'm handsome and wants to meet me IRL
>we're going ice skating and hanging at a bar tomorrow night

wish me luck robots, have literally never had a sip of alcohol and I'm 24
>>
>>25354322
>tfw highly prefer asian girls
>never see them on tinder
>>
>>25354344
it helps if you live on the west coast, I'm in Seattle. Also I wrote my profile in Japanese, so that probably helps too.
>>
>>25354375
i love on the east coast

i just want asian qts.. and i don't mean 10/10 banging hot models, just unassuming average asian qts
>>
>>25354402
me too dude, I broke up with my Taiwanese gf of 6 years around this time last year, wouldn't trade those 6 years for anything. but the loneliness was starting to overwhelm me, so here we are again.
>>
>>25353520
unless you she's shaped like a planet, you don't have any right to complain.
>>
>>25354487
Nah m8 fat, chubby, flabby, 'curvy' and all other sorts of non-skinny chicks are well below me. They should be dating other fatties but modern men have such low standards that they're enabling these walking hams to date upscale.
>>
>>25354580
Even if they are below you, you shouldn't complain about women rejecting you for chad then. You aren't any better than a "fembot" in that case.

Also you sound like a normie so pls leave this board.
>>
>>25354210
I could have if i wanted, the fact that i dont its only cause i dont settle for things i dont like, even if i could maybe fall in love with some of them (after going out several times ofc ) it still doesent change the fact that i want a partner who i dont find hideous, i am not willing to have a second tier relationship only cause i "need a girlfriend", relationship are based on respect, other than love, and i cant love someone who dont take care of himself.
>>
>>25354689
And i forgot, im skinny, so its very shitty looking for everyone to see if i go around with a fatty.
On top of that i cannot tolerate fat ass womens, probably too many anime have fucked my sense of beauty
>>
>>25354580
This, lots of men settle for fat women cause its convenient, being kinda maternal figure to them, they feel inadequate and will shower you with attentions.
They know, you know, everyone know, but theres some male who are willing to drop quality estethics cause of having someone near them who they dont fear will leave them, or fearing the competition of other males its really basic psycologhy stuff
>>
>>25353520
dont you have to agree first on tinder before you get matched?
>>
>>25353520
Better than my situation.

I matched a fatty on tinder and then she found someone better than me and went with him. Didn't even give me a chance...
>>
>>25354967
swiping fast

I have a pickup line where I send a chick a recipe and then say that it is what I plan to cook for our first date. The fatties always think I'm serious and/or talk about how good it sounds. LMAO
>>
>>25355024
then no shit you got one like that if youre taking all offers like that
>>
>>25355024
I hope only for trollig purpose, cooking for a fatty is literally retarded
>>
>>25354967
Do i need FB account to use tinder?
>>
>>25353520
>there is no tinder or craiglist equivalent for my country
>if you want casual sex you have to go do noisy clubs and fight the other stags for the honor of it
>>
>>25354141
The only female interest I've gotten were really weird bitches. Does that still count?
>>
>this whole thread
Why would you ever fuck a roastie. That's the prime majority of tinder users.
>>
>>25354141
Fatties don't count as female, they're subhuman. Kill yourself you desperate fucking faggot.
>>
>>25355483
FFS buy a fucking onahole, its still less shame than what you will feel after unleashing your load on a fatty
>>
File: 1373139490528.jpg (111 KB, 1166x878) Image search: [Google]
1373139490528.jpg
111 KB, 1166x878
>>25355319
where are you from exactly? 3d world country?
>>
>have autistic ugly friend
>all day he's on tinder
>never got one match
>one day watch him while he's doing it
>swipes left every girl that isn't atleast an 8/10 or above

I feel as if you people are just doing this to yourselves.
>>
>>25353520

>girls reject me all the time
They feel like it's normal
>I rejected a fat disgusting sjw peice of trash at uni the other day
hurrr hurrr u not a real man can't handle me, fat shaming, u don't like real women, u just a sheep of what society tells u

There is no escape, you can't win.
>>
Trust me, those pictures are outdated as fuck and you'll wish they were merely chubby. Add 60 to 100 pounds and you get their current weight.

t. Someone who unfortunately met a tinder bitch
>>
At least you've had a girl message you first, every girl I've encountered always expects the guy to make the first move
>>
>>25356165
>autistic
>on tinder

litterally fake autist to get welfare

>like if any autist would post pic about him on the net
>>
>>25356186
i can assure you, the volume of your ego is not related to your capability of being hapy
>>
>>25356172
i seriously cant believe this could happen IRL, you must be either from USA or UK to make me believe it happened

>a chubby here would NEVER do such things cause it makes them even look worse than their fat layers actually do
>>
>>25354442
how the hell you manage to fuck up a 6 year relationship?
>>
File: nothing pal.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nothing pal.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>girl messages me first on tinder
>she's fat
>Ok I'm not going to be an asshole and try to talk with her
>Hey can you help me with this college problem :)
>cut contact with her immediately
>>
>>25356765
>not being an asshole
>ever working in your favor

IT NEVER HAPPENS
WHY IT NEVER HAPPENS
>>
I see it as, if I'm able to keep myself in a healthy BMI and be thin, why should I have to settle for someone who can't/isn't.
>>
>>25356870
Only mad robots think otherwise
>>
>>25354231
worlds double standards, and you forgot that almost every country (except for china) have more women than men
>>
>>25353610
>having people noticing you in ANY way

better than being invisible
>>
File: tumblr_n7jd0fR9Xz1sk9evxo1_400.jpg (38 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7jd0fR9Xz1sk9evxo1_400.jpg
38 KB, 332x500
>used to get matches all the time 2 years ago when I had short hair and generally groomed myself
>spent the last 2 years growing my hair out and growing a beard
>look like pic related
>haven't had a match in 2 weeks

Something tells me I should probably fucking cut my hair and look presentable like a man in his mid 20s should, but I like the look
>>
>>25353841
Such a revelatory statement coming from a virgin.
>>
>>25353967
Tell yourself that again after you pumped your anime pillow full of cum for the hundredth time.
>>
>>25357328
If you are fat, its normal to havent any problem being with fat female.
On the other hand if you are skinny you need fat fetish to enjoy sex with a woman who is bigger than you in every body part (circumference speaking)
This makes you fat, and people like better being skinny/fit and virgin than a fat who had sex with other fatties
>>
>>25356870
supply and demand. You aren't worth something just because of the labor you put in.
>>
>>25353560
You've bonded, and know eachother beyond looks.
>>
why did you match her then, moron, and if you didn't mean to then just unmatch her, god get over yourself
>>
>>25357422
labor without results is useless, if you have results, aka good body at least OTTERMODE than its all another story, for tinder user ofc, who base their choices on a few pics.
>>
>>25357328
i'm not a virgin, granted i've only had sex with one girl, but she was thin and pretty
>>
>>25357458
fat roastie bleep on the radar
>>
>>25358002
well I'm right though, why make a fucking thread about something so retarded
>>
>>25358101
>failed fat shaming thread.png
>>
>>25358418
that makes more sense, but it really did fail, was a shit way to start one, more of a "listen to my problems" thread
>>
>>25358612
but still 71 replies are not bad
>>
File: 1343775418730.png (3 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
1343775418730.png
3 KB, 470x454
>Got tinder two days ago
>Matched with two qt's today

I really didn't think I'd come this far and now I don't know what to do.
>>
>>25353520
>guy messages me on tinder
>He's not a Chad
Kill me
>>
>Be at park
>Using my gym rings
>Doing skin-the-cats, l-sits, back levers, front levers, and handstand push-ups on them
>Fat person walks by
>"OMG WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FAT SHAME ME!!! HELP! HE'S RAPING ME!!!! MUH GENETICS!!!! MUH CONDUSHUNS!!! SOMEONE GET ME MUH MOBILITY SCOOTER!!!"
>>
>>25353520
>be 6-7 man
>make OKC
>have strong jaw, strong chin, good cheekbones
>message from OKC
>"we've adjusted your matches based on ratings"
>nothing but single moms and 300 pound hambeasts
Thanks for the confidence booster
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.