[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le women can't be robots meme kill yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: full_404892390.jpg (30 KB, 460x466) Image search: [Google]
full_404892390.jpg
30 KB, 460x466
>le women can't be robots meme

kill yourself
>>
"I'd date her if she had a nice personality"

-/r9k/ liar
>>
Someone would still fuck her
>>
>>25353333
They can't. I guarantee that girl could get someone, of course she'd have to put out, but that's a small price.
>>
>>25353364
and someone would want to be fucked by you

you just wouldn't like who it is
>>
>meme
they literally cannot be robots
women have no idea of the concept of loneliness, there is not a single woman on the planet too ugly to get a boyfriend, they just come here to get attention because they know will get it, because it's impossible for them to understand what it's like to be a robot
>>
>>25353364
Just fucking stop. If no one on /r9k/ woudl fuck her, then you know she has no chance.
>>
>>25353395
I'd fuck her, honestly all she has to do is lose weight and trim her nasty eyebrow,. Girls also have the option to wear make up.
>>
>>25353390
>Because loneliness is concept that is gender oriented. Because loneliness is biologically something only males can feel.
I fucking hate this meme with so much passion.
>>
File: thedankest.gif (1 MB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
thedankest.gif
1 MB, 500x454
yea it's funny. I am a horribly disfigured monster and decided to google my condition with "suicide" in order to find other people who may be suffering life me. I came across a blog of a women who suffered from it too and thought I could reach out and connect with her...as I read more of her blog she started talking about the love of her life. I stopped reading right there.

Women can't be robots. Even the freakish monsters can still get chads or at least beta providers
>>
>>25353421
>meme
it's not a meme though
women are incapable of feeling alone
>>
>>25353428
What's the condition called if you don'y mind me asking?
>>25353465
>kek
>>
>>25353501
It doesn't matter. Whenever I see some poor anon with it make a thread or if I ever try we just get called freaks, monsters, and normies by our fellow anons. Then told to get out because we don't belong here.
>>
>>25353333
as the pig - woman experiment showed us, no females cannot be robots
>>
>>25353990
>my super secret special condition is why im persecuted but dont ask me what it's about silly anons tee hee!
fuck off and kill yourself normie
>>
>>25354088
uh ok...desu senpai baka
>>
>>25354088
nice meltdown

baka
>>
Women are just tiny men with wombs of course they can be bots
It's just less likely to happen because of social dynamics and generalized cognitive differences that can't always be applied on an individual basis
>>
>>25353333
Even this hutt lady would have no problem finding romantic and sexual partners, you delusional piece of shit.
>>
>>25354650
OP's lady probably isn't a bot, though, I might add
She looks pretty normal even if she's unattractive
>>
>>25354020
That was a man in a dress
>>
File: christine-chubbuck.jpg (9 KB, 320x248) Image search: [Google]
christine-chubbuck.jpg
9 KB, 320x248
The robot queen to rule all fembots
>>
>>25354718
She probably died because she wanted a Chad bf tho. I can't believe that this woman received no male attention during her life.
>>
>>25354761
She was incredibly socially awkward anon
One of those people who when you talk to them just starts spouting about her life problems, uses too much self-depreciating humor and other shit.
Combined with the fact that she wasn't really very womanly to begin with (didn't have a sexy demeanor and the like), I can see why she would attract almost no one.
She had very few attractive qualities, had her ovaries removed, all kinds of shit.

She had been on two dates but she must've been dropped for her social deficiencies because they didn't lead anywhere

She's the female incarnation of a robot m8 just accept it
>>
>>25353364
/thread

Oc
>>
Only a very few percentage of women can actually be robots, but they have to be obese or very ugly
>>
Come on guys you seriously wouldnt fuck her OP posted. If your standards are that low you wouldnt be a khv
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.