[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /momhascancer/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
who /momhascancer/ here?
>>
>>25353172
Thanks for remind me, OP
>>
Everyone gets cancer eventually. It's actually fucked up how common that shit is
>>
yeah my mom got a brain tumor

i hoped to christ she'd die and in the hospital when we went to visit her i was wishing she'd die but i didnt tell her because id be kicked out

she ended up living and i was kicked out anyways at 18

i reget not telling her i wished she died right before her operation

i didnt even want to go i was busy playing games
>>
File: 1442688507022.jpg (50 KB, 627x400) Image search: [Google]
1442688507022.jpg
50 KB, 627x400
My mother has cancer and it serves her right for being a shitty human being and running away from her responsibilities. She could be dead for all I know, can't say I'm upset in the slightest.
>>
>>25353172
my dad has skin cancer on his right foot, he's only 50. he doesn't want to get therapy for it, phams... how much time do you think he has left?
>>
>>25353412
Amputate the foot and he probably has a long time.
>>
>>25353476
i keep telling him to get therapy to cure that shit, but he won't listen
>>
>>25353487
Then he deserves what he gets
>>
>>25353546
he' s got to be kidding though, but if he's not i think he has 10 years left
>>
>>25353563
Maybe if he is definitely not going to get medical help, you can always try to get him to heal it naturally. Maybe put cannabis oil on the skin and tell him to eat a more alkaline diet with fruits and vegetables. If he doesn't want to do absolutely anything, consider the idea that he's passively suicidal and try to let go.
>>
>mom had one of the only 'curable' cancers
>nearly impossible to die form it unless untreated
>didn't even need the hair-loss and vomiting chemo
>no surgery involved
>had the treatment paid for her
>worst part was her feeling tired after a treatment for a few hours
>finished treatment in less than a year
>acts like a war vet anytime

at least my school councilor told my teachers about it so I got a lot of slack when it came to homework and attendence.
>>
>>25353911
Cannabis oil doesn't cure cancer, especially not when applied on the skin. Second, there's no such thing as an alkaline diet. The body regulates the pH of its fluids automatically.
>>
>>25353172
My mom had stage 4 lung cancer that spread to her brain and spine while undergoing chemo treatments. She slowly lost movement to parts of her body until she was pretty much pretty much fully paralyzed from the neck down. Never smoked a day in her life and she died two years ago after going through treatments for a year.

Cancer sucks
>>
>>25353172
>tfw your son uses your life threatening disease to get a (You) on a Chinese cartoon website
>>
>>25353302
Why did you want her dead?
>>
File: 1450214982814.jpg (35 KB, 960x634) Image search: [Google]
1450214982814.jpg
35 KB, 960x634
Reporting in, she had breast cancer a couple of years ago.
She got it removed and everything seemed ok, but some months ago they found some traces of it again and she had to do therapy again. It's under control luckily.
>>
>>25353911
get your bullshit pseudoscience out of here. it's bad enough to give false hope to dying people, but it's even worse to shill for people who scam doomed people out of their money.
>>
>>25353172
My mom has a breast cancer in her left tit. The tumour has been removed but it affected sweat glands in her armpit so they removed them either.

Shit, I even shaved her head when the chemo kicked in and her hair began to fall out.
>>
>>25355325
Eating fruits and vegetables is scamming someone out of their money with shill science? Nah. Maybe the cannabis suggestion, but it's scientically proven to kill cancer cells. And an alkaline diet isn't some fad diet, it's not eating a bunch of acidic cancer causing food like meat (which the world health organization just exposed for being a carcinogen).
https://www.iarc.fr/en/media-centre/pr/2015/pdfs/pr240_E.pdf
Cancer cells thrive in a acidic body that eats a bunch of sugar.
>>
>>25353172
Mom has breast cancer at the moment, they caught it early and pounded it into remission

But my heart sank to my stomach when I first heard
>>
>>25353319
Same here. I'm not happy about her being sick like that, she's my mother after all. But she's exploiting her sickness against us in the same way your mother does. I acknowledge the seriousness of this sickness but she got out of it with minimal consequences.

She is in some sort of semi-passive vegetative state. All she does is sitting in her armchair wrapped in comfy blankets and demanding the rest of us to literally serve her. If anyone of us tries to resists, she makes the hysterical scene about how seriously sick she is and if we are even aware that she could die the next day and she starts acting up to see how she suddenly feels terrible. Sometimes she induces vomiting to remind us how sick she was during chemos. She never forgets to make all these gargling and choking sounds so all of us can hear it properly.

Damn, she doesn't even respond to the fucking doorbell even though she sits two meters away from the window to the street. Her excuse is "but why should I get up, I'm being wrapped in all these blankets". This sort of out of spite passivity makes my blood fucking boil.

She's my mother. But she's also a fucking emotional vampire feeding on our pity and compassion.
>>
File: 1349558403928.jpg (88 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
1349558403928.jpg
88 KB, 780x585
>>25353911
Don't forget your activated almonds with that alkalized water :^)
>>
>>25355541
Samefag here. I also forgot to say that she sometimes look like she's in some state of a final blessedness that she yearned for her whole life. Like if she would even fucking pray to have a cancer.
>>
>>25355488
you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
I'm really sorry, anons. I hope your mummas get better.
>>
>>25355556
Yes I know the alkaline suggestion sounds meme-tier. But really. Avoid acidic stuff like: red meat, alcohol, artificial sweeteners, and too much dairy. Can't we all agree that water, fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, are better for someone's health?

I'm just suggesting the guy improve his health by just adjusting his diet of he absolutely refuses to go to the doctor.
>>
>>25355488
look more into the details please, biology is very complex

radiation also kills cancer cells, but even with chemotherapy it can still fail to stop it

>cannabis has less side effects, why not buy shlomocorp herbal cancer cures tm?
but in the concentrations needed to kill a cancer, what are the side effects? has this been tested? There is a reason things have to go through clinical trials.

>meat is a carcinogen
sodium nitrite in meat can form nitrosamines if it is overcooked, mainly found in pork products for some reason
>>
>>25355582
And I'm sure the world health organization doesn't either, right? Fruits and vegetables are not a good thing to add to the diet of someone who refuses to go to the doctor. Right? Good luck with your system bro whatever expiramental thing you go by.
>>
>>25355488
There are a lot of things that kills cancer cells in vitro. If cannabis truly could cure cancer, it would be used to do so.

Once again, there's no such thing as an alkaline diet because the body regulates pH levels on its own. What you eat has no effect on this because it would kill you.

Eating fruits and vegetables is healthy and protects against cancer but it can actually be harmful when you have cancer since the antioxidants will protect cancer cells too and thus lessen the effect from cancer treatment.

You're right about sugar though. In large amounts, it's bad for you.
>>
>>25353265
You mean every white person? Worst I got to look forward to is diabetes but only the men in my family have ever gotten it seriously.
>>
My step-mom went through three rounds of chemo. Aggressive breast cancer that refused to fucking just give up. Ravaged her. Utterly destroyed her. She died after five years.

If there is a hell, there is a room reserved just for the fuckers that peddle 'experimental' snake oil to the dying. They're like fucking vultures trying to pick the bones clean before the heart gives out.

You fuckers deserve a long rot in Hell. You are no better than faithhealers.

I seriously hope you get something as serious and when you're rubbing yourselves with your tonics and salves, you are forced to reckon with the futility she felt and that same sense of hopeless desperation. I hope you are forced to contend with your own mortality and are able to make peace with God, because brother, you're on a one way trip to a place where you won't feel his light.
>>
>>25355736
kek nice try you fucking jew

>more niggers get cancer
>more niggers die from cancer
>more niggers are cancer
http://www.pfizer.com/files/products/Racial_Differences_in_Cancer.pdf
>>
>>25355666
It's not just specifically that.
That press release I linked said
"the consumption of red meat as probably carcinogenic to humans (Group 2A), based on limited evidence that the consumption of red meat causes cancer in humans and strong mechanistic evidence supporting a carcinogenic effect."

Red meat seems to have a carcinogenic effect, but they haven't found out why.

They put it in a different class than processed meat.
>>
>>25355724
If acidosis, a medical emergency, is a thing, I'm sure there are people who are getting there. Causes include diabetes complications, dehydration, alcohol of medicine consumption, problems with your organs and metabolism.
>>
>>25355767
Thanks anon. I don't really care though - cancer is hereditary.

>more niggers die from cancer

Not surprising. Fuck paying out the ass for a few more miserable months of life. Might as well spend it on your kids or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 668x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 668x467
My mom had breast cancer, she had one of her breasts removed because of it, she's pretty normal again, only she wears a special bra with an insert now.

But now my grandma/her mom has it too. But hers is pretty far gone, it was looking good but then it started expanding again.
>>
>>25355541
>exploiting her sickness against us
No, she's not. The woman has vanished off the face of the planet, I don't think she cares too much about the people who she left behind.

I'm not emotionally affected by it at all because I never knew her.
>>
>>25355738
Do you believe stress causes cancer?
>>
>>25355823
Kek. Fucking roastie whore had it coming. She might as well kill herself. No one wants a cancer-ridden hag with one tit.

I hope she gets another cancer and loses her other tit.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.