[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here get light headed/dizzy and nearly pass out every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 23372932.jpg (11 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
23372932.jpg
11 KB, 200x291
Anyone else here get light headed/dizzy and nearly pass out every time they stand up?
>>
Dehydrated or low blood sugar, buddy
>>
yes after I've been sitting at the computer for hours
>>
It's called orthostatic hypotension m8, your blood pressure drops suddenly when you become upright.

I used to get it from a medication I was on.

Shits gay, if you're not on a medication that causes it go to the doctor
>>
File: 1392427375210.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1392427375210.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
>>25352964
op thing used to happened to me a lot, and during that time i drank nothing but dew. now that i drink only water it never happens

but yeah i remember that shit
>get up from my chair after a long habbo raid
>everything starts going fuzzy and dark
>legs like jelly
>collapse
heres the weird part
>whole body uncontrollably twitches for a few seconds until i come to

glad that shits over
>>
>>25353014
I don't take any meds

>>25352964
so i guess it's this
I smoke and have a shit diet and don't exercise so that probably contributes to it.
>>
>>25352934
>lightheadedness
it is a normal, natural phenomenon especially if you've been sitting for a long time.
>>
>>25353014
Oh and if you have it and strain real hard when you poop you will probably end up passing out.

It happens to old folks all the time
>constipated
>strain
>pass out and fall over
>wake up with bruises covered in your own shit
>>
who here /exhausted after walking up the stairs/
>>
>>25353062
No its really not unless you're on meds, sick, elderly, or grossly out of shape.
>>
I get dizzy, but it goes away in a few seconds.
>>
>>25352934
>tfw horribly out of shape skeleton

feel bad mane, I am skin and bone
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.