[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /questionssanityeveryday/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: psych.jpg (126 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
psych.jpg
126 KB, 500x670
who /questionssanityeveryday/ here?
>>
I think its a pretty healthy thing to do, just remember what the end goal is, your happiness, all my thoughts should prioritize behaviors that will get that.

Epistemological circlejerking is inevitable though
>>
>>25352860
I think you're just looking for excuses to explain your failures
>>
>>25352860
Who is to say we aren't all just the dream of some dog and when he wakes up we will all die
>>
Been awake for a couple days now-- really questioning my sanity more-so than usual at the moment.
>>
I should go to bed.
>>
>>25352905
There's no evidence to suggest that.
>>
No evidence to deny it either
>>
>>25353047
Also no evidence to deny you're a faggot
>>
File: Wp_2015_12_28_04_36_12.jpg (744 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Wp_2015_12_28_04_36_12.jpg
744 KB, 1440x2560
I talk to myself all day, make fun of myself all the time, scream fuck you over and over, when I'm driving I just scream, I cut myself almost everyday to the point where I have to close the cuts with duct tape, I keep pictures of one particular cam whore on my phone and computer and cry at the singular one in which she smiles at the camera, I hear voices coming from other rooms when my family is all asleep, I am almost completely nocturnal, I have no friends, I write on my bare skin awful things about myself, my left thigh is covered in cuts and the words "KILL ME" written over and over, my journal is full of rambling that makes almost no sense, I sleep 10 hours a day and it takes me almost 10 minutes after waking up to actually realize I'm awake and no longer under the rules of my last dream, and so on.

I've been going absolutely nuts. I can't tell anyone though. It is scary.
>>
File: 1443693499590.jpg (21 KB, 266x285) Image search: [Google]
1443693499590.jpg
21 KB, 266x285
>>25353240
Fascinating. Insanity is a turn on.
>>
>>25353723
I assure there's nothing hot about a body covered in duct tape, scars, and nonsensical writings.

I have been a NEET for 3 months. I don't know what to do with myself. I am extremely suicidal, but on antidepressants. Everything hurts mentally and physically.

Just venting I guess.

Goodnight robots.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.