[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uglier and Uglier every year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1451356516918.jpg (21 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1451356516918.jpg
21 KB, 412x351
>tfw get uglier and uglier every year
>only 20, girls used to think i was cute at 15
>thought maybe it was because I was overweight, lose all the weight and i'm STILL UGLY.

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID GOD TAKE EVERYTHING I HELD CLOSE AWAY FROM ME. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS. WHY DOES EVERY ELSE AROUND ME GET TO CONTINUE TO LIVE NORMAL LIVES
>>
>>25352831
post pic

I doubt it
>>
You're not as ugly as you think, man... Peopel tend to underrate themselves.
>>
File: 1443543030447.png (47 KB, 927x769) Image search: [Google]
1443543030447.png
47 KB, 927x769
>very marginally above average 16 year old
>still kissless and hand holdless virgin
>turn 18
>start balding rapidly

Life isn't fair mate.
>>
>>25352858
I argue the opposite. Everyone seems to think they're a 7/10
>>
>>25352858
I asked a close female friend who is extremely polite to rate me honestly and she begrudgingly said "5". I know she wanted to say lower.
>>
>>25352831

If you think you're ugly now just wait until you reach your mid-late 20's
>>
>>25352831
Iktf, i keep gaining weight and using drugs. My body is FUCKED. I used to be sexy when I was younger and in shape too. Girls were literally raping me at times
>>
>>25352831
Know those feels.

>15 - Pretty decent looking. Girls openly flirt.

>18 - Nose has grown to the size of a Krogran's head. Adam's apple even bigger.

>20 - Losing all of my hair like I just got out of my fifth round of chemo or some shit.

Genetics can go suck a dick, mi amigo.
>>
>>25352858
Ive had several female acquaintances of friends call me unattractive. Most girls used to rate my 7.5-8.5 whe. I was a teenager
>>
All is not lost OP

>Be born
>Kind of a cute kid
>A few grills have crushes on me
>Puberty hits
>Suddenly become a genetic fuck up and my bad teeth become more noticeable
>thus begins my descent into khv
>extremely ugly in hs
>get fat in college
>spend early twenties thinking I should just kill myself

>Turn 24
>Suddenly lose weight, a beard comes in, and I get more energy so I begin playing sports
>Actually kinda resemble chad after a while
>Now 26
>Look like chad
>Get compliments all the time
>Women b mirin
>Can get girls
>Hate them
>Never act on the impulses cause I realize how stupid these chicks are

It'll get better.
>>
Im the opposite. I was ugly as fuck until I turned 22 and then it gradually got better. I'm 25 now and s-sometimes grills talk to me
>>
File: michael-cera-1.jpg (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
michael-cera-1.jpg
40 KB, 300x300
>>25352831
Sounds like you have Michael Cera Syndrome
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.