[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I woke up today and you were still gone Deep down though I knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
I woke up today and you were still gone
Deep down though I knew all along
That when I woke up today you'd still be gone
So I tried to write you a poem
But I can't
I can't do anything anymore
So I sit and stare at the door
That I know you won't walk through anymore
You found someone else
Someone better than me
It's hard to accept it but
You only ever loved me when you were lonely
And that's okay
I always knew
And I took the opportunity to get closer to you
But that was a mistake
Because I fell in love
And now we don't even talk
And it's all my fault
I should have said something else
Made you realize that you didn't need anyone else
But I can't
I can't do anything anymore
I couldn't wake up today because you were gone
Deep down I knew this is how it'd end all along
That even when I was dead you'd still be gone
So I tried to write you a poem
>>
GAAAAYYYYYYYYY BOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAGGOOOOOT
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.