[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (223 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
223 KB, 220x200
Hey /r9k/ do any of u guys know how to hack like Elliot from Mr Robot? If so how did u learn hacking? Did u major in computer science or something? Almost all of us are neets with nothing to do but watch animes and browse 4chan, why not make hacking a hobby?

tldr:teach actual robots how to hack like mr robot

And idk if this should go on /adv/, just thought since /r9k/ likes this show, id post it here.
>>
>>25352348
Hacking is illegal.
There isn't huge gain from it any more.
Not worth it
>>
what even is hacking. like when you hear about a company getting hacked and leaking thousands of accounts and passwords, what actually happened there?
>>
>>25352372
What do u mean not worth it anymore anon?
>>
>>25352348
>>25352372
>>25352407
>>25352412

I have a huge pastebin that explains it in an in depth hacking for dummy guide on my other computer, but I dont know if you guys deserve it. If I get 3 replies to my post saying *sucks dick* or some form of that ill go get it
>>
>>25352407
>>25352407
Maybe the hacker found somekind of illegal stuffs the company's been doing, or the hacker hacked into like one of the funds in that company to get the money for himself. I use a laptop running on potato and i use an iphone, i really dont know anything about these computer stuffs, but im curious about how people learn to hack and how they started.

>>25352498
Heres a reply. I hope ure not playing me.
>>
>>25352559
You were supposed to say *sucks dick* but ill take it. Just two more
>>
>>25352602
I doubt ull get 2 more, anon. Thanks for trying to help anyways.
>>
>>25352498
*sucks dicc* one more
>>
>>25352559
>>25352682
Here you go lad, there were three actually

ghostbin.com/paste/jrr89
ghostbin.com/paste/vt5zz
ghostbin.com/paste/4hbxh
>>
Hacking now is just set up phishing links or whatever.

Actual hacking lands you in federal prison for 10 years.
>>
>>25352702
Thanks senpai thats all I wanted
>>
>>25352348
you literally need to know nothing to "hack" just download software, mess around with it.
and their are different things like programs that read keystrokes keyloggers or a RAT where you have full control of the computer. Like opening the disk tray or looking at someones webcam or having full control of files.

You need 0 programming knowledge to do this. however if you're doing this for malicious intent you need to know what you're doing most anti-viruses will catch whatever program you downloaded, also this is illegal, if you fuck with the wrong person they will rape your holes
>>
>>25352498
sux dik
>>
>>25352498
I'll suck your e-dick for that, sir.
>>
>>25352708
Thanks senpai i hope u get laid lots in 2016
>>
>>25352708
>>25352761
O-oh, you already posted it... welp, you deserved it at least.
>>
>>25352759
>>25352761
>>25352708

Luv u guise
>>
>>25352708
Third link doesnt work m8
>>
>>25352814
Sorry it was ghostbin.com/paste/uhbxh
>>
>>25352752
this is called being a "script kiddie" and isn't the same thing as actually hacking
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.