[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wake up with morning wood look in the doorway and you see this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: lena-dunham-nude-photos-13.jpg (94 KB, 600x327) Image search: [Google]
lena-dunham-nude-photos-13.jpg
94 KB, 600x327
Wake up with morning wood look in the doorway and you see this. What do?
>>
Lose my morning wood
>>
File: rance.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
rance.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
I'd hit it
Hiro remove robot reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Thats fucking disgusting desu
>>
Shove aquarium gravel into her gash while screaming HOW DO YOU LIKE IT HUH
>>
>>25352275

I would destroy that honestly. I would like chubbier than that though.
>>
>>25352275
I'd fuck it. I'd fuck pretty much any chick. Just don't tell anyone.
>>
>>25352275
Scream like a girl. Once my mom came over unannounced and when she opened the door while I was asleep I screamed like a woman
>>
>>25352290
>>25352294
>>25352319
>>25352336

Fucking hell I don't know what it is about her but I really want to fuck her silly. Maybe it's some kinda fetish for dumpy looking girls.
I knew a girl with a dumpy looking body who showed me a nude once after coaxing her and I was fucking hooked. I'd imply I wanted to see more but she was too shy about it.

She has a boyfriend now and won't do it now obviously but fuck this dumpy girl fetish is killing me.
>>
>>25352275
deliver some punches to her midsection followed by a strong knee to her flabby gut, which should be enough to send her to the floor. i'll then retrieve the bag of gravel i kept under my sink just in case lena dunham ever broke into my home and i needed to kill her in self-defense. i'll straddle her and hold her gaping maw open while i pour gravel down her HPV lined throat until she asphyxiates. i will then fly to stockholm where i'll receive the nobel peace prize, because my self-defense saved femininity from certain destruction.
>>
>>25352275
I want to hatefuck some feminists like Anita Sarkeesian, but Lana Dunham is so disgusting I don't even want to hatefuck her
>>
File: ICns9Zw.gif (488 KB, 180x210) Image search: [Google]
ICns9Zw.gif
488 KB, 180x210
>>25352439

> i'll then retrieve the bag of gravel i kept under my sink just in case lena dunham ever broke into my home and i needed to kill her in self-defense
Jesus Christ I'm crying
>>
>>25352409
This.

I think it has to do with the ego and dominance. In the sense that you have already established that that are lesser beings, and that you are better than them in most ways.
>>
>>25352275
Kylo Ren is having sex with this.
>>
>>25352570
I would love to see that.
>>
I've been watching Girls for the last couple of days. Her disgusting, playdoh-like, pale cottage cheese body has started to grow on me.
>>
>>25352535

If she breaks up with her bf I'm gonna upfront ask the dumpy girl if she can take my virginity or if we can start an fwb thing.

>>25352570

IRL or just in her show? If IRL you made me wanna shoot myself knowing even she can find a bf.
>>
>>25352619
you need to stop watching girls before it is too late. soon you will be overwhelmed with the idea that if you start debasing white males on the internet that some rainbow haired dyke will let you cum in her, which will never actually happen because despite what you have been told about consensual sexual intercourse, they will tell you that it's actually rape. you won't be able to go anywhere without repeating the phrase "die cis scum" in your head until everywhere you look you see a gamergate rapist searching for his next victim despite nothing being there at all. you will be eventually committed to an institution after you try to strangle a Zelda shirt wearing kid with your fanny pack, and you will spend the rest of your days mumbling about the patriarchy. all because you watched lena dunham's flabby pig body on a screen for longer than you should've.
>>
>>25352706
I mean I'm sure it will be fine to watch it more as a cringe inducer.
>>
Lena Dunham is hot and I bet she'd let you do whatever you wanted
>>
>>25352363
Psst! Me too lel :D
>>
>>25352275
fuck that cellulite ridden ass, I'd fuck any chick like this guy >>25352363
>>
>>25352409
Me too mang. She ugly as fuck but family I'd hit it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.