[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I sharted in 7 pairs of pants tonight and am now forcedt to wrap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ahahaha.jpg (423 KB, 1280x1071) Image search: [Google]
ahahaha.jpg
423 KB, 1280x1071
I sharted in 7 pairs of pants tonight and am now forcedt to wrap my bottom half in an old blanket.

Life is cozy.
>>
>>25351906
>"I hate how the definition of sex is as arbitrary as gender stereotypes!"
Yup, that's definitely something a 5-year old would say.

God this comic is so overtly just a soapbox and the child character is so obviously a mouthpiece for the author's biological/psychological/political views it's disgusting. It's so blatant and bald-faced with no tact and subtlety.
>>
>>25351906
>not spending the evening perched atop the porcelain throne
It is truly the robot's sanctuary.
>>
>>25351906
This is quite possibly the worst laid out comic I have ever seen.
>>
>>25352007

Also

>Giving a 5 year old HRT
>He can inject damaging drugs into his body but can't drink alcohol, smoke, or have certain surgeries without parental consent

Gonna have to tip my topkek to this comic
>>
>>25352356
I'm usually left leaning but yeah, that shit is messed up.

You know the kid can't consent to that, the parent will no doubt have forced that shit on them because they want to look liberal and new age by having some transgender kid.

If they can consent to that, they can consent to my dick
>>
>>25351906
No normie but why do you people always talk about this "sharting" ?
I may have done it when I was a toddler or something but seriously.. Aren't you a little old to be doing that? Maybe rethink your diet. And no I don't believe you did it seven times
>>
>>25352546
Stomach flu to the extreme is making me have the awful chills and bad contractions.
>>
>>25352583
Alright bro that sounds torturous.
Why do you have stomach flu?
>>
>>25351906
why would being male mean he can't borrow from a library?

there is just nothing about this comic that makes sense
>>
>>25353043
It means he can't borrow from the library because he'll get triggered by his library card not using the right pronouns. Seriously.
>>
>>25353175
None of it makes sense. I borrowed books with my moms library card all the timw.
>>
>>25352007
Just accept that normies and tumblrinas and every other tranny supporting cuck out there is pretty fucking dumb and uncreative and there is nothing you can do to change it.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 192x187
New mem
>>
>>25352356
also, hormones in a 5 y/o?

Straight, but I think I'd rather suck dick than have sex with a tranny
>>
>Gaaah
>>
>>25352007
You do know that it's not uncommon for children to speak as adults in comics, right? Calvin did it all the time. Stop nitpicking.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.