[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You say women can't be robots?i think you will change y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 2208x1242
You say women can't be robots?i think you will change your mind after watching this
http://youtu.be/CIuuwbiSoBA
>>
BIG
ASIAN
COCK
>>
what the fuck.

get off me board, cunt. this roasties entire being is antithetical to anything you could remotely consider a robot.
>>
>>25351922
She wants the bac bad.
>>
>>25351953
She went around telling everyone some guy she never talked to was her bf. If that isn't robot behavior idk what is.
>>
>>25352099
how new are you? serious question.

a robot wouldn't walk around telling anybody anything. a robot would sit in the corner and not say a single word.
>>
>>25352067
How can brack bois even compete?
>>
>>25352159
They cant unfortunately. She's been yellowed.
>>
>>25352127
Some robots have no self awareness though
>>
Another racethread brought to you by Bebe!

Bebe, how does it feel knowing you'll never be a cute asian girl?
>>
haha do a pushup on a knife
>>
>>25352809
It depends. I go through phases where I look at women and wish I were them.
sometimes I look at a cute Asian girl and wish I were that, sometimes I'll look at rap video models and wish I were a hot black woman, sometimes I look at those qt blacked.com models and wish I were some blonde teen. My self hatrd depends on my mood and what kind of media I've been consuming.

Is that a good enough answer for you?
>>
tfw no black qt stalker
>>
>>25352192
No, then you're just autistic. Not a robot.
>>
>>25352987
Bebe, that is not healthy at all. Why can't you just be happy with how you look?
>>
>>25351899
>all these AMBF threads
are you bored of AMWF and this is your new thing now?

/r/asianmasculinity plz go
>>
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 1280x1280
>>25353561
Because I'm a human being.

Realistically, I wouldn't want to be Asian because 98% of Asian women's beauty is their makeup/hair and I'm bad at both so I'd be an ugly Asian girl. I wouldn't want to be white because I already have a horse face and I don't want to add aging like garbage to my list of problems.

Ideally I'd like to have a basic cute black girl face like pic related.
>>
>>25353721
Why dwell on something that cannot be changed? It's really not healthy, Bebe. I'm worried about you.
>>
>>25353721
>Asian women's beauty is their makeup/ha
like blacks or any other non-white pretty much
>>
>>25353785
You shouldn't be worried because I'm actually happier than usual
>>
>>25353834
Good girl. Why not take a break from 4chan and do something with your bf? You know you want to, Bebe.
>>
>>25351899
>Chasing after a fucking KOREAN
>Even though she could get Black, White, or Hispanic cock
She's doing this to herself.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 463x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 463x293
>>25353880
But I love 4chan. He actually gets angry with me for being on here so often, which is hypocritical of him considering he doesn't eat and barely sleeps so he can play league of legends. At least I eat and sleep.
>>
>>25351899
She's not a robot, just a weeb stacey.
>>
>>25353834
>>25353880
The nigger faggot interpersonal relationshit content needs to go back to your skype group/irc/subreddit/steam group/flash chat.
>>
>>25354018
What do you 2 do together, Bebe?
>>
>>25354234
Have sex, cuddle, Sleep, go out to eat fast food. Nothing exciting.
>>
>>25352099
No that's not being a robot. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK BEING A ROBOT IS ALL ABOUT HOLY FUCK.

What she's doing is creepy as fuck not only that if that guy ever had a real gf and his gf ever heard this supposed robot was dating him she would flip out.

No this roastie wants to play the victim. Today, it's hip to be considered a victim . She is just a fucking manipulative normie
>>
>>25353908

>implying anyone wants spics or blacks
>>
>>25354638
statistically speaking most black women prefer black men, then white, then other races
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.