[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i into diet? >finally meet a girl >first time in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1426791696103.jpg (45 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1426791696103.jpg
45 KB, 426x341
how do i into diet?
>finally meet a girl
>first time in my life things seem to be going well
>she finally starts easing the conversation into more lewd directions
>brings up sending each other "naughty pictures"
>tfw pushing 270 because gained 100 pounds after mom passed last year
>tfw try to dodge it
>she eventually catches on
>"every time you lose 5 pounds i'll send you a photo with one less piece of clothing on"
>got the first one today
>bitch is wearing hats, scarves, gloves, etc.

fuck i have a long way to go and no idea how to do it. please help...
>>
>>25351831
eat from 1-7 pm each day, that's it
>>
>>25351831
Tell me what your typical day is as far as meal goes.
>>
>>25351831
DON'T EAT AS MUCH, MOVE AROUND MORE

CALORIC INTAKE + EXERCISE

START WITH CARDIO, ADD RESISTANCE TRAINING LATER

ALSO DON'T LOSE IT TOO FAST OR YOU'LL GET LOOSE SKIN
>>
>>25351885
Today I woke up at 6:30am, went for a run, came home had a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal.
Lunch I had ham&turkey with some tomato soup.
Dinner I had bourbon chicken

Snacks wise I had a bowl of party mix, a cookie, a bagel with cream cheese, some crackers, and some trail mix.
>>
File: 1451418535599.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451418535599.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>25351831
Don't you waste this chance you are literally living through a situation straight from a fucking dream you fucking fucker don't you fucking waste it you little bitch
I'm a fat fuck too and i'd literally give anything to be in your place right
DO NOT FUCK THIS UP
>>
>>25351936
>Snacks wise I had a bowl of party mix, a cookie, a bagel with cream cheese, some crackers, and some trail mix.

CUT IT

CUT IT ALL

REPLACE WITH PROTEIN
>>
>>25351936
you ate 6 servings of bread in the bagel as 1 snack, no wonder you're a fatass.
>>
>>25351831
ride bike and pedal @65-75 rpm pedalings do this 30-40 mins 6 days a week

wake up, take piss, ride bike, eat eggs, go to work or whatever, come home eat chicken breast and healthy veggies very very little butter or dressing. go to sleep. repeat until skinny

keep the exercises at least 4 days a week. continue to eat healthy.

went from 360 to 230 with this in a year - 6'5"
eat plenty of proteins, egg whites and chicken breast.
>>
That's super qt

>wake up drink water
>don't eat breakfast
>pop 2 yohimbe and do fasted cardio
>eat small breakfast something with proteins like turkey bacon
>salad with protein and a vinaigrette
>water, always water
>dinner time: proteins and vegetable
>chicken 4 times a week with dinner, fish twice, red meat once a week
>night time cardio
>no food after 7 pm
>>
>>25351831
she clearly likes you..
give it your all OP
>>
>>25351936
Pretty good, but drop the cookie and the crackers and reduce the amount of times a bagel w/ cream cheese is chosen as a snack. Trail mix is pretty good as far as bang for your buck snacks go.

Keep it up. Make all your protein lean and stay away from red meat for now. You're gonna make it, just stick to it.
>>
File: ce1.jpg (42 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
ce1.jpg
42 KB, 600x451
>>25351831
High fat low carb diet for a few weeks. Once you get comfortable with it and see a loss of a good amount of weight, mix in intermittent fasting. Do some cardio throughout. If you don't know the specifics of high fat low carb/intermittent fasting, look them up on Google; tons of resources exist out there.

Godspeed, brother.
>>
You're about to hear how I went from 230 to 180 in about 2 Months
I have the unhealthy way (I didn't know what I was doing to my self) and the healthy way
First Downlkad app "lose it"
Unhealthy
Run off 600+ more calories than you eat
For example I ate 400 ran off 1000
Do this every Day (this also speeds up your metabolism so you can eat shit again later)
Healthy
Run every day about 300ish calories
Don't eat above your calorie budget set in "lose it"
Drink green tea (speeds up your metabolism and unless shit is added to it 0 calories I recommend the jasmine kind for taste)
Do this every day
Maybe workout ya you will gain muscle weight but I doubt she will complain good luck op
>>
>>25352389
Did you have any loose skin?
>>
>>25352425
i also want to know this. i'm trying not to lose weight too fast because as unattractive as being a lardass is, having skin flaps is even worse
>>
>>25351831
NOW YOU GO TO /FIT/ AND READ THE FUCKING STICKY
after 6 months you as dem babby gainz start showing up you will forget about the girl because homo
>>
>>25352467
>>25352425
I went from 250lbs to 200 this year and I didn't have any lose skin.
>>
>>25351831
>tfw pushing 270 because gained 100 pounds after mom passed last year
Same, I ended up loosing 7-8 pounds in the past few weeks. Just eat 1500 calories every day. The first few weeks are the hardest because you have to give your stomach time to shrink from all crap you've been eating.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.