[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"1.) Put an ad on Craigslist describing yourself and where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: imgres-2.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imgres-2.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
"1.) Put an ad on Craigslist describing yourself and where you live accurately. Provide an address.
2.) State that you want to experience a realistic rape scenario
3.) At the end of the post say that you have a safe word you will use when you want it to stop. Copy/paste a word from an online site while squinting so you can't see what the word actually is.
4.) Leave your door wide open tonight.
5.) Lay in bed and wait."

Doing this tonight. Will post updates. Ad has been posted.
>>
why would anybody ever do this? why?
>>
>>25351571
This and pic of ad?
>>
>>25351571
I don't even care about my life f-a-m desu I'm lonely as fuck live by myself everyone around me is dead i'm addicted to alcohol and the internet I spend all day on 4chan I just don't care what happens to me.

>>25351606
not posting ad because personal info. I did add a photo of a random hot girl rather than a picture of myself to attract more attention.
>>
>>25351715
Lol awesome dude, most that will prolly happen if anyone shows up they will leave once they see your nwckbeard. Or you could flip the tables on them and rape them like a vigilante rapist or something
>>
>>25351769
Eh they'll probably rape me anyways, especially if they're a pedo. I'm 19 but look around 15. Cute little white twink with blue eyes and blond hair.
>>
I GUESS WE'LL JUST HAVE TO ADJUST
>>
>>25351822
Ok

>>25351843
Lol what nigha?
>>
>>25351822
Good luck to you. Let us know what happens! :)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.