[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: murder.jpg (428 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
murder.jpg
428 KB, 1000x1000
So has anyone else planned to kill anyone at some point? Serious question. Over the last few years I've grown paranoid about others potentially fucking with me. I realized there are so many reasons so many different people would want to kill me for(race,religion,simply being insane) if anyone every hurt my family I'd certainly snap, and I hate most people anyway, but the point is I've been considering killing this nigger that stole my phone. Anyone else ever want too? I know this reads like The Edge Lords Digest but I'm serious.
>>
jesus christ man.

desu
>>
>>25351329
No, I am a law abiding citizen and would never do anything in violation of Federal or State law, anon.

seriously though, get some help, talk to someone, don't spend your life in jail for a nigger
>>
If i knew i could get away with it i would murder and rape. The only thing stopping me is spending my life in jail.
>>
Murder is almost never worth it anon. Just try to think about your future and not how upset you are in the present.
>>
>>25351329
The only way I'd kill someone is if I were king and I could order them be executed. If that were the case, I'd kill the fuck out of some people.

Other than that it's just not worth it. At most I think I'd only get momentary satisfaction, and that's something I'd only really get to enjoy if I were a king, and it could be done on a whim.
>>
>>25351621
What about local ordinances?
>>
>>25351329
Got me fucked up if you think I would talk about it here
>>
>>25351329
I've killed a few people in sandnigger countries as part of my job (they fucking shot at me first, or were trying to place bombs) but never in my home country. I recommend following the same general principle- don't shit where you eat. And if you need to take revenge for something, there are plenty of worse things to do to someone than kill them. Rape their sister for example.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450995002472.jpg (31 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450995002472.jpg
31 KB, 640x640
>>25351329
Some people tried to kill me but I wasn't there so they beat the shit out of my friends in my dormitory all because I didnt have enough "school pride" at my boarding school.

That place was fucked up. They got diversion because they were in our top rugby team at school but it turns out they got in trouble with the cops later in life for other violent attacks
>>
>>25351329
Do it faggot, cover up your tracks to the point of OCD and don't fucking ever tell anyone. ever.
>>
>>25351636
The system works : ^ )

If not for it you would rape and kill people
>>
>>25351329

Chances are you'll get caught, or you'll do it again and get caught.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.