[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why haven't you moved to Japan yet? Why are you wasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (313 KB, 1240x1209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313 KB, 1240x1209
why haven't you moved to Japan yet? Why are you wasting your time on whatever shit western country you come from? Japan was made for people like us.
>>
>>25351274
>/r9k/ anons living in Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
>>
>>25351319
You'll lose a lot of weight in Japan
>>
>>25351319
>Just want to live in Japan and get away from the Chads
>Japanese Chads show up and make me dance and record me and make fun of me
>>
xenophobia

language barrier

also I don't like the cuisine
>>
>>25351319
I'm cringing so hard at this whole thing that I'm afraid I'm going to crumple up like an empty can.
>>
File: file.png (261 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
file.png
261 KB, 500x375
Just a reminder that it's impossible for a foreigner to fully integrate into Japanese society.
>>
Because my country nuked it twice and I don't care to live in the biggest weaboo shithole there is.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x381
>>25351560
You're missing out on the one place you'd fit in
>>
japanese love white people as long as they know you're leaving

if you're there on vacation you'll have a great time
>>
>>25351319
if anyone tries to move to Japan they get ostracized for being a weeb. It really is a great way to keep people out.
>>
>>25351319
I don't even like moeshit and would never take pride in being an "otaku" but these Japs just come out looking really pathetic
>>
>>25351588
This was basically my experience there too.

Teaching English or working for a foreign company might be OK, since they want you there and know you're leaving eventually.
>>
>>25351588
Last time I went to Japan, I basically got the surprising reaction of "are you sure you have to go back? You're all right, you can stay here!"

Which probably means I'm a betacuck that doesn't threaten them and such a hardcore weeb that I was able to immediately integrate with the otaku I met there.
>>
>>25351588
If Japan was so great they wouldn't be highest suicide rates. The work life there is god awful.
>>
>mfw more obsessed with arab cultures than japanese cultures

not really wild about gook/nip shit for some reason
>>
I was born in Japan but I'm white. Dad worked there until I was about 16 and we moved to the US. We are German. Japan is one of the most xenophobic countries in the world. It's expensive to live in. And Japanese girls aren't as pretty as you imagine. They fuck up their teeth on purpose because it's a fashion trend. They don't shave because of their culture. Hairy legs and unibrows everywhere. And they always have a friend, Brother, cousin, etc. around. It's impossible to get laid by a good Japanese girl unless you get married, or go after the Stacy's.
>>
Not sure what that picture has to do with being white in Japan but I'm fucking triggered.
Gonna use it as motivation
>>
>>25352429

So what race of girls do you like?

Its interesting how guys who grew up around asian girls have more negative stuff to say than the guys who didnt
>>
>>25352491

South Asians are freaks. The rest of the racial demographic would have sex with their boyfriend/husband maybe once or twice a month. I personally have a fetish for ghetto black girls and Muslims in a hijab.
>>
>>25352519

>german
>grows up in japan
>has a fetish for black and muslim girls

how the hell does that happen?
>>
>>25352545

Being autistic and only able to talk to girls online. InterPals, MocoSpace, etc.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c

No thanks
>>
>>25352545
I'm not the person you're talking to but I've talked to white people who married Japanese women or grew up in Japan and they didn't seem impressed
>>
>>25352429

If Japs are hairy where did the japanese women are super feminine meme come from? do they act more feminine than usual or just more tolerable than typical american women? how do they usually act
>>
File: Gueixas-5.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Gueixas-5.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
>>25352613
>muh animus told me this is feminine
>>
File: 34.png (154 KB, 349x246) Image search: [Google]
34.png
154 KB, 349x246
>>25351319
>2:39
Fuck.....
I have to stop the video.
>>
>>25352654

I said it was a meme for a reason
>>
>>25351319
As a chad this makes me want to move to japan to flex on these manlets.
>>
>>25352571
>Japan is NOT a paradise where your whole life suddenly gets meaning
This is news, how?
>>
>>25352692
No chad would say this. Chad is happy because Chad is already getting 80% of the women

You're not a Chad. You're a good looking normie (7.5/10 at best)
>>
>>25352429
>And they always have a friend, Brother, cousin, etc. around

This. I always thought it was a boyfriend until learning it's some beta orbiter on a tight leash.
>>
>>25351274
japanese men are not attracted to black women lmao
>>
>>25353399
I assume most don't but some do
>>
Haven't you heard of Ryan Boundless?
>>
>>25353466
how is it made for people like you if 95% of the men arent even attracted to you kek
>>
https://youtu.be/5Qgm8anDusw
You should check out this guys stuff.
>>
>>25351274
this.

It was made for people like us. Japanese people are introverted, all are socially awkward. They've been isolated since their beginning. My dream is to create a crime free(no drug addicts) robot country that is like Japan but instead of being 98% Japanese be 98% white.
>>
>>25353543
>people don't talk to each other
>it's not too weird being obessesed with underaged girls(they even have dvd stores selling preteen photobooks)
>no social pressure to have sex or date
>designated seating on subways for women only
>everyone minds their own business
>idols
>anime
>maid cafes
>lots of activities for people who don't like socializing
>host clubs if you get lonely
>>
>>25351536
>white weeaboos go to japan expecting to be treated like kings and get a taste of babbies first racism, then come back blogshitting and crying about those horrible japanese to everyone who will listen
>>
>>25353550
weaboos BTFO
>>
>tfw no soothing, deep voiced Japanese waifu to whisper in you ear.

End me now.
>>
>>25351274
Thw only problem is... They speak japanese and are quite racists
>>
>>25354113
>racists
They are racist against everyone including white people, which is something white people can't agree with, that's why they get this label. It's really not a big deal
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.