[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5.5" dick and I can't last more than a minute will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 917x871
5.5" dick and I can't last more than a minute will I ever have a long term relationship with a gril?
>>
File: TR8R (14).jpg (32 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
TR8R (14).jpg
32 KB, 500x279
>>25351251

5.5" bros

k e k

Women are whores, learn to live without them
>>
>>25351251
>tfw your dick is 5 x 3.9
>>
>>25351251
>>25351450

she will cuck you

anyway that's the minimum size to please a short non-roastie?
>>
>>25351251
someone post a pic, i have the same exact size and it's hard to believe other people have it
>>
>>25351466
But would anyone even feel a dick that thin? Do i just snap it off?
>>
>>25351251
that's not even a small dick, what the hell is wrong with men now. we're all obsessed about height and dick size, it didn't used to be this way
>>
>>25351539
because we started caring about what women want and they all want above average men thanks to the sexual revolution
>>
5.5 is fine. Stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself and maybe you'll be more attractive to grills.
>>
>>25351251
>complaining about a 5.5in dick

You're a dumbass.

Premature ejaculation is common and usually psychological. Go see a therapist you dumbass.
>>
>>25351758
>6 1/4" length with 5 inch girth being most enjoyable
Lmao wwas this study made in chna?
>>
>>25351893
it's a versatile dick, it's hard to fit a 6 inch girth in a womans ass and they get tired blowing u sometimes
>>
>>25351758
dicklet identified
>>
>>25351919
women only enjoy anal for the novelty and they love the feeling of a thick dick in their mouth

6 1/4 inch length with 5 inch girth is DEFINITELY not the top of female pleasure from vaginal or oral intercourse
>he thinks 8x6 is a meme
>he thinks 7" length and 5.5" girth isn't what women really crave
>>
>>25351982
This is what happens when all of your knowledge of women comes from a 4chan board. Retarded shit like this.

You ever even talked to a girl?
>>
>>25352096
yes and they tell me they love how big dick makes them feel filled

have you ever even dirty talked with a girl? even mentioning that you'd stretch her makes it hard to even walk
>>
>>25352152
Unless their pussy is some kind of cavern, it isn't exactly hard to make them feel stretched.

And I know at least two chicks who prefer anal to vaginal because it gives them better orgasms.
>>
>>25352169
still most girls wont do anal since that point is moot, also preparing for anal makes it 2nd to vaginal sex in terms of frequency of occurance in a relationship
>fucking anal twice a day everyday
lmao okay
>Unless their pussy is some kind of cavern, it isn't exactly hard to make them feel stretched.
A vagina expands to 7-8 inches when aroused plus it has the capacity to stretch even more with additional intercourse, thats why 7x5.5/6 is the best size
>>
>>25352229
Some vaginas expand that deep, not all. Trust me, 6 inches is enough to bash me in the cervix.
>>
>>25352253
you either don't arouse your girl enough or you havnt fucked many girls
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.