[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anakin skywalker got his end away, and you pathetic virgin faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: El_beso.jpg (25 KB, 579x382) Image search: [Google]
El_beso.jpg
25 KB, 579x382
Anakin skywalker got his end away, and you pathetic virgin faggots can't... He's an awkward piece of shit and he fucked a princess, I believe in you faggots leave your laptops and spill your seeds in some sexy ladies.
>>
He never fucked a princess, she was a senator.
He also killed her later.
>>
>>25350803
You fucking idiots can kill your ladies after it also, just fuck something and stop talking about traps and feminine penises you scumfucks.
>>
>>25350782
>chosen one
>killed multiple people before the age of 10
>almost a 10/10
>he had her pussy locked before he even hit puberty
>>
>using a poorly written fictional character as a real standard
>>
File: 1451101789345.gif (913 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1451101789345.gif
913 KB, 500x333
>>25350803
>He never fucked a stacy, she was a drug addict.
>He also ran her off and she killed herself later.

Anakin should be a mode between cyborg and normie.
>>
no way, my powers will only be used to destroy the human race.
>a real sith
>feelsgoodman
>>
I find it funny you nignogs think it's all about looks n shit, make a female laugh and that is half the battle, stop comparing your self's to everyone else and show a bit of confidence.
>>
r9k the fapmastas
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.