[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's times when my boyfriend wants to fuck and I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nbahdvl1zU1qdae4uo1_1280.jpg (808 KB, 1217x1573) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbahdvl1zU1qdae4uo1_1280.jpg
808 KB, 1217x1573
There's times when my boyfriend wants to fuck and I just dont. I tell him that and his reply is always that it's " ok if you just lay there" which I don't like feeling like I'm being used but he literally doesn't stop nagging and holdjng me til I give in. I dont see the sexiness in fucking someone who's just laying there!?

As if that wasn't embarassing enough, he has a habit of initiating sex when I'm crying. like, when my loved one passed away last year his argument was that sex would make it better. He also started heavy petting and talking dirty when we were watching a holocaust movie and I was crying. Like what?
I think the times this stuff happened, fucking me when I don't even want it and screwing me when I'm sad is uncountable. At this point my girl friends heard about this and they say it a abnormal to both. But I only trust the doctors at r9k. So tell me what's going through his head? How do I get him to stop fucking and wanting to fuck in the most awkward times? As you can see I'm terrible at saying no
>>
>>25350780
this isn't /adv/, i suggest you go there before we all shit on you
>>
>>25350780
That sucks. I've had the first happen to me before. I used to work crazy hours and was always tired. There were a lot of times where I just physically had no energy and he tried the whole you don't have to do anything thing.
He stopped because it was boring though.
Maybe your boyfriend is into rape play or gets boners over seeing emotional girls.
It sucks for guys in general when they get hard and they want it to go away. He could also just have a higher sex drive than you.
>>
>>25350780
I used to be like that when I was younger. I think apart of you needs to understand that as men we have needs and sometimes we will fuck even when we dont want to for our partner. I cant even count how many times I faked orgasming to just stop fucking because I wasnt feeling it, its not awkward that shit just happens. Also gtfo roastie bitch you have life on tutorial mode ree
>>
This is precisely what is wrong with this board.
>reading all that when you immediately can tell it's bullshit copypasta bait
>responding to this shit
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.