[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out that the money we received from a cash settlement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1405329897411.jpg (49 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1405329897411.jpg
49 KB, 540x540
Just found out that the money we received from a cash settlement after I was molested by a distant relative was spent by my parents on themselves

They went on vacations, bought new cars, etc and left nothing for me. I was told it was in a college fund, but since I didn't go to college, I figured it was just sitting there. I asked my parents and they told where it went

Fuck this, I'm going to kill myself soon, fucking hell.
>>
How is that at all legal
>>
>>25350739
Bring them to court before you off your self.
I cant imagine loving parents doing that, and if they dont love you, all the more reason to attack and run with the money after court.

Your parents are terrible people, sorry anon
>>
>>25350739
Take them with you Anon.
>>
>>25350802

thinking about it
>>
>>25350739
>tfw they didn't even hold on to it in case you change your mind
Tell them you want to go to school now.
>>
>>25350961
Will you post if it happens? Good luck whatever outcome anon
>>
>>25350765
>Bring them to court
Do this. Don't be a faggot and kill yourself/them. Swim in their money instead.
>>
>>25350739
>money
How much?
>>
Move away and never talk to them again. just start new somewhere where you're never reminded of those pathetic bitches. If people ask you about your parents you have a pretty good reason for doing what you did. Think about it anon.
>>
>>25350739
>mfw ppl make up bullshit stories

it wouldve been put in a trust if it were meant for you at all but fake story anyway
>>
>>25350739
This is why poor people are poor.

Unlucky OP.

Sue the fuck out of them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.