[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women under 5'5"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
>women under 5'5"
>>
short grills>tall grills

its a primal instinct to desire a female who is shorter than yourself
>>
>>25350717
no it isn't u fuckin pleb
>>
>>25350717
>its a primal instinct to desire a female who is shorter than yourself
Which means only manlets should want short girls.
5'9" is the perfect female height.
>>
isn't it funny how the shortest women typically are the ones condemning manlets while propping up men over 6'? like they are trying to breed out their womanlet genes
>>
>>25350749
>tfw 5'9 female
It really isn't. I'm a giant in a short woman's world and I'm not even that tall.

Womanlet meme is funny and all but it's not a real thing. Plus the whole size 9.5 feet is fucking hell.
>>
>>25350749
>>25350735
>>25350685
>not wanting to sexually overpower a girl who is 5 feet tall.
>>
File: RRFPHNC.png (810 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
RRFPHNC.png
810 KB, 1080x1920
>>25350781
When will womanlets learn?
>>
>>25350788
>size 9.5 feet
hot
>>
Short girls are for fucking, tall girls are for breeding and showing off. I wish polygamy was more accepted and women had no rights. I'd get one of each.
>>
5'7" is the optimal height for women. Prove me wrong.
>>
sometimes i feel like the only guy in the world who's attracted to tall women
>>
ever effortlessly picked a girl up and kissed her while subtly pressing your dick into her thigh? Tall bitch your dick hit her in the kneecap breh
>>
my goal is to find a Pawg who is 5'11''.

Glorious atheltic sons and model daughters
>>
>>25350788
I'm 5'6 and I have size 9 feet. Big feet don't always come from your height. Thanks dad.
>>
>>25350844
kek describes my post so perfectly.
also
>21 years old
>picture taken from high school with a fucking oldschool timestamp on it from a digital camera
>probably taken sophomore year or earlier
>likely hambeast by now
>>
>>25350793
>not wanting to sexually overpower a woman who is 5 inches taller than u
>>
>not wanting to sex a 6'+ female
>not wanting to upgrade your kids height
>>
>>25350903
you'd get none of each you virgin faggot
>>
>>25350988
touche' mate
>>
Why don't women like men the same height as them?
>>
>>25351029
>tfw the coolest girls are usually average height
tiny ones have tiny brains and are just 99% of the time total morons

tall girls, and by that I even just mean 5'6-5'10, are usually qt3.14's because they have normal sized bodies and it feels like you're having a relationship with another actual adult instead of this weird 5'0 womanchild.

oh, and you're not cucking your kids heights.

>>25351140
the very smart nerdy ones do. it's just that you have to be just as smart as them or smarter because that's what smart people care about.
>>
>>25351021

Speak for yourself bitch. You're just mad your oneitis would be choking on my dick every night while she's only my 2nd favorite wife.
>>
>>25351140
cuz women always want "better". a fat roastie thinks she deserves an athlete
>>
>>25351173

Females can't be smart. Those women who are smart and look like men and have penises are actually men.
>>
>>25351140
why don't women like men that are shorter than them?
>>
File: Working!! 2.gif (556 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Working!! 2.gif
556 KB, 500x281
>Mfw only 5'4
>>
I love all women, i'd gladly fuck a 5 footer
>>
>6' women

my children will all be alpha
>>
File: 1450993162147.jpg (66 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1450993162147.jpg
66 KB, 399x382
>>25351201
It's obvious that you aren't in their league anyway so I guess you can think whatever retarded shit you'd like.
>>
>>25351140
they want to be little girls. being short is feminine. the taller you are the more feminine and little they feel.
>>
>>25351309

Of course I'm not in their leacue.

I suppose you think you're stupid enough to be in their league? Brotip:women want to date up, not guys as dumb as they are.
>>
>>25351271
5'11" female present
is this good enough?
let me have your tall babies.
>>
>>25350988
That's exactly how it was with my ex gf. Shit was cash.
>>
I hate this modern meme. Taller women have bigger heads, bigger feet, and bigger hands - all of which are masculine. It's like modern men are more conditioned to seek out masculine women, probably to compensate for their lack of family skills and shit job at being men.
>>
>>25351362
You'll do. pls be in utah
>>
>>25351362
5'6" male here. I will dominate you and make you feel like a submissive little girl.
>>
glad I'm a 5"1.5 woman with size 4.5 feet. Definition of high test
>>
>>25351437
it really is amazing if u can fuck em right, i feel like a million bucks parading around some bitch who is way taller than me in heels, like she's on display as my submissive fucktoy. goodfeelsman
>>
>>25351362

No man can have children with you unless you are a virgin. Nonvirgin women are trash. Read up on human microchimerism and telogeny to understand why you aren't fit to be a mother. It's a real shame too. Tall women are not attractive but they make good kids when they're pure.
>>
1,75 fit and ugly, what are my chanches of getting a taller girl?
>>
>>25351443
They also have longer legs, don't gain weight as easy, and will produce taller children. Who fucking cares about the size of feed and hands? They're never going to be as big as on an actual male.
>>
>>25351443
>Over 5'5 is tall
How stupid are you?
>>
>>25351520
Aww yes, someone who understands. My ex was about 4 inches taller than me, and liked to wear heels and short skirts to show off her legs. Such an alpha feeling to walk around town with my arm around her, showing her off like a trophy. She was also totally submissive in bed.

Damn, I miss her.
>>
>>25351362
6'3" male here
134 IQ - but the test is bullshit. I believe the 'real' intelligent people are the ones that have hobbies where they mix learning with leisure.

Are you also /fit/ like me? Socially talented?

If so, let's make the master race.
>>
>>25352235
Just to add, I fucked a girl who was 5'6"/7" standing face to face. She was tight as fuck and it was the best, most intimate sex I ever had. About that height is my goal for wife material.
>>
>>25350685
>men who post on /r9k/

5'2" grill here. feels good making tall people pick up heavy things for me
>>
>>25352609

I don't even care. There's nothing hotter than a girl being more than a foot shorter than me. I miss my legal loli. I'll put up with a lot of shit, but being a disgusting worthless cheating whore is where I draw the line.

Asl? I overhead press you then give u sum fukk. Maybe you dress up for me and you can get a spanking out of it. .
>>
>>25352609
Enjoy it while you can. Some people are nice, but you'll lose the special attention you get as soon as people stop wanting to fuck you.

This is a serious value when finding a mate as a man in search of a woman.

Women have it pretty fucking easy though, what with all the beta's in western society these days.
>>
is being under 5'5" a bad thing? i didn't ask for this.
>>
>>25350788
As a 6'6" dude with size 14 feet, I'd say you're just a whiny bitch
>>
>>25351015
This desu. My dad is 6 feet but I ended up being 5'6" because my mom is fucking 5'1". If you don't want your sons to be short and cucked for the rest of their lives don't breed with a short woman.
>>
>>25353212
>dad is 5'9"
>mom is 5'2"
>I'm 6'0"

Ya didn't eat your wheaties anon
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 586x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 586x700
Short girls are great, i've always liked short and/or petite girls. I dunno my height but I think i'm either 5'11 or 6 foot, my girlfriend however is like tiny, top of her head reaches middle of my chest.

Has to buy clothes in childrens section, same for shoes.
>>
>>25350988
>not wanting to be sexually overpowered by a woman who is a foot taller than you
>>
>>25354584
they're only good for being temporary fucktoys. NEVER marry or impregnate a short girl or else you will have manlet sons.
>>
>thread about short women
>nothing but white knights and beta cucks giving attention whores attention
>thread about short men
>nothing but lanklets shitposting about how tall they are
this board is nothing but normies, the robot is a meme
>>
>>25350935
i want to feel like the girl is my mommy and she is taking advantage of me
therefore 6'2 is the best
>>
>>25350844
i can't believe this is real
>>
>>25350781
Wow, I've never thought of that before but it seriously always is short girls who go on and on about tall guys
>>
>>25354699
except that girl just looks like any old normie cunt
>>
>>25354632
This a billion times. What's happened to our board?

I guess the REAL robots are all on /wiz/
>>
>>25351173
>the very smart nerdy ones do
is this true?
>>
>>25354626
Nah I think i'll be fine. for some reason she ended up short, but all the guys in her family are fucking tall, so any sons I have with her should be okay.
>>
>>25351271
>dat tumblr filename

You aint fooling anyone normalfag get out
>>
>>25352299
>intimate sex
>tall girl
Wtf
>>
>>25352299
>5'6
>Face to face
Manlet Detected
>>
>be 6'
>visit the netherlands
>girls are towering me
I mean seriously? what the fuck do they feed to these girls.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.