[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a relative that keeps posting pictures like this on Facebook,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I have a relative that keeps posting pictures like this on Facebook, and he tags one of his coworkers in the posts.

The thing is, his coworker has a picture of the Puerto Rican flag as his profile picture, making me assume that the person being tagged in the "Mexican word of the day" post is in fact not Mexican.
>>
>>25350438
They're probably friends and its banter m8.
Can tell you as a Puerto Rican.

If the guy is a really Americanized Puerto rican, call him a Boricua for extra troll points, and you'll probably get an autist rant out of it about how he isn't an indian yadda yadda.

t. Puerto rican
ps. Build wall
>>
>>25350438
a spic is a spic is a spic
>>
>>25350466
how does it feel being a spic?
>>
>>25350466
>Americanized
They and by they I mean we never are, and calling them Boricua would have a positive effect, if any at all. If you want to piss off a Puertorican you say something like "Go back to your own country." (which is American territory and therefore America).
>>
>>25350438
yo that actually rules
>>
>>25350618
Spics cant be Americans
>>
>>25350646
Then let the territory go. We'll do fine on our own.
>>
>>25350539
Feels alright, I'm not sure what I should be feeling, but the only non-euro blood I have is north African from my great grandparents. I cant speak for spics mixed with Amerindians or blacks.

>>25350618
There are plenty of Americanized prs.

>>25350660
It wont. PR is in massive debt, and given its size will never ever function as an independent country. Its also never been independent... 1492-1898 it was part of Spain, after that it has been American, and before that it was pretty much cavemen so it isn't worth mentioning.
>>
>>25350737
I'd rather let it crash and burn on it's own then be America's whipping boy, debt be damned. Antigua and Barbuda also Barbados make it by fine.
>>
>>25350816
Those are literal third world countries, but whatever man.
PR as the highest HDI of any latin American country.
I don't live there anymore, so suit yourself. A nation is a people, not a piece of dirt.
>>
>>25350842
The U.S. needs to nut up and quit playing around with it's territories. Hawai'i is a state, why aren't we? Also the Virgin Islands and Guam. Just so some retarded redneck children can keep singing "Fifty Nifty United States"? Fuck that. I'd rather be a state but if it's between the limbo of territory or independence I'm taking independence.
>>
>>25350918

I want statehood, but the only reason being that my family has land, houses, businesses, etc on Puerto Rico that will explode in value if it ever becomes a state.

A few nice 2 and 3 story, 4-5 bed houses in Ponce only go for 100k to 150k each right now, its just dumb. A toothpick and cardboard 2 bedroom house in the wide open lots of land states goes for at LEAST twice that right now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.