[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw work 80 hours a week >boss treats me like shit >only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: qZRJptW.jpg (51 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
qZRJptW.jpg
51 KB, 720x537
>tfw work 80 hours a week
>boss treats me like shit
>only ever asks me for data
>worked christmas eve/christmas, nobody cares
>chad/stacy that work 35 hours a week get treated like saints, miss work all the time, no problem
anyone else trying to follow the plan and still getting the shaft by life?
>>
>>25350351
those who work the hardest get the biggest reward,it may happen today or tomorrow or 80 years from now but it will happen my friend, stay strong.
>>
>>25350400
Thanks mom

I'm still waiting for the pay off of being myself with the ladies.
>>
>>25350423
>being myself with the ladies.
nigga you ain't no son of mine i would never give that shit advice
>>
>>25350351

I wanna piss on that floor...
>>
>tfw work 80 hours a week

I don't understand people who willingly work this much.

Living on 40 hours of minimum wage per week is really easy to do. And I pay for rent, car, utilities, fancy internets, etc...

What are you blowing so much money on?
>>
>>25350351
Sounds like people are walking all over you because they don't have any respect for you. Try socializing and brown nosing.
>>
>>25350400

No this is stupid wishful thinking. Working smart is way better than working hard, they don't need to go hand in hand.
>>
>>25350400

Bullshit pipe dream

>>25350351

Are you introverted?
>>
>>25350452
>What are you blowing so much money on?
i dont get paid extra im trying to do medical research
>>
>>25350400
kek kek kek

>because your boss is a honest man who remembers all the good things youve done for him
>>
>>25350506
>Are you introverted?
extremely
>>
>>25350526
So you're in school? That's not work, don't even trip dawg.
>>
>>25350351
OP
You need to learn how to stand up for yourself. Save up some money so you dont have to stress about losing your job, and then take things easier. Firing people is a pain in the ass, as is retraining, or find a new job.

Your boss is taking advantage of you because you let him/her.
>>
>>25350574
no im not in school

>>25350540
>boss is a honest man
>man

nope
>>
>tfw deliver pizza for small chain
>owners have loved me since I started working there
>I bust my ass every shift, cover for other drivers all the time, can get any hours I want
first job I've had where I was appreciated a lot.
Crap jobs trained me to work hard
>>
>>25350586
So youre being cucked by your boss?

topkek
>>
>>25350351
>>tfw work 80 hours a week
We told you it was too much, eggman
Cut down on the hours bro
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.