[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Canada is a hive of radical feminism, you can be destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: BRUH.jpg (24 KB, 820x559) Image search: [Google]
BRUH.jpg
24 KB, 820x559
>"Canada is a hive of radical feminism, you can be destroyed at any time without even looking at a girl, everything is rape up there, be careful!!"

Where did the MRA meme that Canada is a radfem hellhole come from? I live in Montreal and it's not like they describe at all. Gender relations, while still not as fair as they could be to guys, aren't nearly as bad as it is in America.

Seriously, I've never seen any of the shit MRAs insist happens up here. Sex toys being criminalized? Universities are becoming women-only? What the fuck? Where are you getting this data from?
>>
It's really just Toronto that's a feminazi fuckzone but since Americans think Canada consists of two cities they roll with the dank memes. My town is full of dumb sluts.
>>
>>25349996
It's worse in Ontario, particularly in Toronto and surrounding areas
Quebec is mostly ok from what I know
>>
>>25349996
>i live in montreal
there is ur ignorance. Go to ontario or anywhere else in Canada.
>>
>>25350025
Even in Toronto, I'm fairly certain none of that shit actually happens and it's just one U of T youtube being taken as representative of the entirety of the canadian population, culture, and history

like,
>sex bots are being banned
nigga no one is MAKING them to be banned yet, I'm still yet to see an actual government website cited for that garbage
>>
>>25350054
It's always a vocal minority. Canadians are just passive and don't call feminists out. We just ignore them but to the rest of the world it appears as though we're capitulating.
>>
>>25350132
>Canadians are x y z
t. american

canadians are anything but passive, last summer a guy in my town got his eye removed by a flashbang because we were busy demonstrating every day over a ten dollar rise in tuition
>>
>>25350035
>Quebec is mostly ok
Reminder that Quebec is run by a feminist french woman.
>>
>tfw I live in downtown Toronto and this "toronto is a feminist marxist hellhole" meme is absurd

You guys are the equivalent to those grandma's that forward emails about the professor who made his students say God is dead or something,
>>
>>25349996
It's usually Amerifats who say dumb shit like that. And they don't even realize that their country is way more "diverse" and SJW than Canada could ever hope to be.
>>
>>25350469
>people think toronto has people within the right age ranges or income brackets to be marxist

it's all young niggers trying to grow up to be Drake and badly aged white people hiding in the suburbs from anything interesting, what part of that screams "marxist hell"

oh and lots of arabs, but like, 3rd generation ones who speak impeccible english and only pretend not to to fuck with out-of-towners
>>
>>25349996
Your PM is more of a meme than Trump.

Of course people are going to mock you.
>>
Canadanons, is it easy to get in? I'm a white dude from the US and I want to go far, far north, like Yellowknife or someshit.
>>
>>25350577
I'm not sure I understand your question. It's not difficult at all for a US citizen to visit as a tourist. Just basic customs check.
>>
>>25350510
Dude, can you fucking read? I literally said that it was absurd.

Go back, read slowly. It's okay, we all make mistakes.
>>
>>25350538
Based Justin will legalise the weed.
>>
Don't look an mra stuff, mra is a branch of radical feminism. The two are indistinguishable. Roosh explains the Canada problem pretty well. Of course you wouldn't understand it since you're Canadian. Swedes don't think they have an African or Muslim problem, same with bongistan. You retards need an American to explain your own country to you.
>>
>>25350132

When you let them push their legislation through without any resistance, yes, it does look like you're rolling over and taking their strapon in your good boyim-pussy
>>
>>25350577

You realize Alaska is US territory right? Fuckit, as dumb as you are you'd make a great canadork.
>>
>>25351127
I don't want to go to Alaska. It's too close to the Pacific.
>>
>>25350025
I live in toronto and that shit never happens to me
probably cause I'm not white
>>
>live in AB
>my conservative MP won
feels good
>>
Canadians are faggots with a huge persecution complex, no one should care what you think.
>>
>>25351099
>When you let them push their legislation through
what legislation

go find some shit actually on the books, right now
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.