[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"friend" of 5 years gets a gf >cuts off all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>"friend" of 5 years gets a gf
>cuts off all contact
>no longer goes to gym or cares about diet
>no longer ride bikes
>no longer fuck shit up
>4 months later he shows up randomly one day in the gym.
>he weighs 30 pounds more and lost all his progress.
>cant even relate anymore.
>shits fucked.

fuck guys. i seriously dont want this to happen to me... if I manage to get a gf magically how do i not get whipped?
>>
>>25349915
A strong willed person sticks by their friends and never gives up their morals and beliefs for other benefits even if they're very intoxicating. Your friend obviously wasin't a strong willed person. The trick is to ask yourself "am I the same person I started off as, am I better as a person, or am I worse?" If you're worse it's better to break it off and that goes for anything not just relationships.
>>
>>25349915
u talking about motorcycles or bicycles brah?

what bike?

r u hooning on sumos?
>>
>>25349915

Don't get a girlfriend problem solved desu
>>
Same shit happened to me OP. My friend of 4 years went out with some crazy bitch for like 6 months. After he dumped her he thought everyone was out to get him. He started calling his friends thieves and lost most of them. He's an alcoholic stoner now living in a shithole apartment working overnights. He also did way too much MDMA and made himself a little retarded.
>>
File: 1450633182208.jpg (18 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1450633182208.jpg
18 KB, 400x550
>>25349974
is he still worth being friends with?
>>
>>25349915
Respect yourself. Easy.

This happened to my friend as well. He's gotten fat as fuck and doesn't do anything anymore. He was the most desperate for a girl of all of us and settled on a hambeast.
>>
Yep

>Friend of 8 years gets BF
>Literally disappears off the face of the earth
>>
>>25349974
>>25350155
This
It's OK for you to get a girlfriend, but don't abandon your friends just for some vagina. Your closest friends (similar to family) are all you got when everybody else turns their back on you. A strong-willed person will still believe in their morals and beliefs

So OP: if something were to happen, would you change your tactics or change yourself overall?
>>
>>25350155
>settled on a hambeast.
>He's gotten fat as fuck
how does this even work? haven seen really skinny guys turn into planets after fucking fatties.
>>
>>25350121
No. What friends abandons his friends of several years
>>
>>25350221
>literally
Oh my god. Was she an alien?
>>
File: 1408327187962.jpg (137 KB, 855x658) Image search: [Google]
1408327187962.jpg
137 KB, 855x658
>>25349915
that is what happens when you aren't a man and treat a relationship as an equal partnership.

She robs you of your identity, because in reality, she will innately have entitlements to her gender while you do not, under the guise of equality. This will allow her to have power over you.

in other words, what happened to your friend is that he was afraid of losing her and became the person she "wanted" instead of being the person he wanted to be and her being afraid to lose him, as it should be.
>>
>>25350502
Fat is contagious.
>>
>>25349915
this thread belongs on /fit/

go worry about gain goblins somewhere else, chad
>>
>>25349977
I don't think you would get whiplash from a regular bicycle anon.
>>
>>25350673
spoken like a true mega sperg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.