[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to troll >people you were trying to troll are accepting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>try to troll
>people you were trying to troll are accepting of you
>immediately feel uncomfortable and have to disconnect

why
>>
Why did you think that would work?
>>
>>25349822
i wish you could have more than 2 strangers
>>
>>25349830
I just try random shit

Earlier it was "Ask a nigger anything about life in the zoo."

I've spent maybe a total of 5 minutes on this. I'm not 16 anymore so it's not that fun.
>>
whenever i used to mess around on omegle I would always go with
>Why do women hate rape? They should be flattered someone finds them that attractive they are willing to risk jail time
I was like 15 though. Who the fuck still goes on omegle kek
>>
what were you trying to accomplish?
>>
>>25349822
that's not trolling, that's just you sharing some hot opinions
>>
>>25349880
It's random experimentation. I'm not trying to le epic troll. Mad, irritated, or hateful replies are my favorite though.

>>25349920
Yeah, I wasn't sure what else to call it. I want negative attention, but it's more like throwing shit against a wall and hoping it will stick.
>>
>>25349822
>start it up ready to be an ass
>Stranger: Hi
>have to disconnect because i realize there's another human being there and I don't want to annoy them, but i have nothing to say because i'm boring.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.