[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every single fucking day. Every single day. The second I close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 633x758
Every single fucking day. Every single day. The second I close my eyes to relax my parents will start making a fuckton of noise. Just got done with a really intense fap session and all my energy left my body and literally all I could do was close my eyes. I was just sitting there in a relaxing state then BOOM fucking parents every time

Just about to pass out and my dad comes out of his room and makes noise downstairs and he's down there for like half an hour and I say okay what the fuck. He's outside smoking a cigarette Jesus Christ. Then I go down again and he says he's going to bed then he goes into the kitchen and starts slamming fridge and microwave doors for 20 minutes. Jesus Christ I understand if you make noise during the day but why does it only have to be 9 am and 12 am like holy fuck. It's literally only as soon as I close my eyes they start making me anxious as fuck and just thinking Jesus Christ just fuck off to bed and they take forever doing shit. My moms either up all night laughing crying yelling whatever the fuck and my dad slams doors and stomps all night long. I can't even fucking relax now I can't even sleep and my body is on overdrive staying awake and being anxious and pissed off as fuck.
>>
>>25349815
so move out
>>
>>25349894
How it's like 800 for a room
>>
>>25349815

Lmao still lives with parents
>>
>>25349815
I feel you OP.

Grew up with 4 siblings and 2 dogs and I was depressed and anxious with the constant noise. They were all younger than me.
>everyone laughs when the dogs start barking like crazy.
>everyone up early in the morning, screaming and playing
>TV or radio would be on constantly.
>was super depressed and anxious.

You gotta move out. And dont go to a big city
>>
>>25349997
it's 850 for 1000 sqft and 2 bedrooms here with washer and dryer and full kitchen

lrn 2 burgerclap
>>
>>25349815
this is some sort of copypasta right? pretty sure ive seen this thread before
>>
>>25350019
I need a big city for my career

>>25350023
Well here in a non flyover state it's 800 for a 200 sq ft room
>>
>>25350026
Agreed. I've seen this before as well.
>>
>>25350058
>east coast
>inhabitable

lmaoing at ur life
>>
who here /parentscantjustfuckingsitdownanddonothing/?
>>
>>25350058
Then live in a the suburbs of the city, not close to the main streets. Traffic, honking,and sirens will drive you crazy like it did to me.

Im stuck in NYC and im so stressed out by the constant noise. People shouting at each other, dogs barking, neighbors stomping their fucking cylander block sandals upstairs, TV droning on in the background, assholes playing their fucking latin music out their window so everyone can hear it (with their windows shut).

FUCK.
>>
>>25349815
Turn on a loud fan.
>>
>>25350110
So even in a place like la I can just keep moving farther away from downtown and it'll get cheaper? I wouldn't even mind scraping by for awhile.
>>
>>25350110
FUCK OP. You really triggered me, reminding me how stressed out I AM> FUCK THIS SHIT I WANT OUT. I WANT OUT.
FUCK NYC AND ALL THE FUCKING WAGE KEKS (unless youre making more than 100K and working 40 hours a week).
FUCK THIS SHIT HOLE
WHY DO PEOPLE COME HERE IF THEY ARE ALL MISERABLE
IVE NEVER MET A FUCKING SINLGE HAPPY PERSON HERE
FUCK THIS PLACE
FUCK THE NOISE
I WANT OUT
I WANT OUT
>>
>be hanging out in my room reading a book after doing all the dishes
>step dad barges out of his room and storms into the kitchen and loudly re organizes everything for an hour straight

He's like minnie mouse from those cartoons holy fuck
>>
>>25350099
Me.

My mom just can't fucking sit down for anything. She's always up doing some "chores" that don't actually need doing. She does laundry every single day. What the fuck is she washing? I wear the same shirt and pants five days in a row. My dad does the same.
>>
>>25350137

is cuck blocked again :(
>>
>>25350135
Im not familiar with LA, sorry OP.

Somerville in Boston is a good example
Ditmas Park, Bushwick, parts of Queens in NYC
Or southern Brooklyn
>>
>>25350137
Nyc sounds nice though the noise is part of it so I wouldn't mind it. Isn't there affordable rooms out in like bed study and shit if you just don't have a couple roommates? It's got to be quiet out in Brooklyn and queens
>>
>>25350162
meant to say cuck. Guess the gods are laughing at me kek.
>>
>>25350167
Oh I can probably find a room for 250 to 300 in a rural area but I need public transportation because I can't afford a car and I'd have to give up on all my dreams and I'm stupid as fuck with college so if that doesn't work I'm washing dishes for the rest of my life
>>
>>25350171
>affordable.

m8.

If you're willing to deal with a 60-90 minute commute, you will find studios for $1300.

BedStuy is $1700 for a 1BR currently. And if youre not on the west end of it, youre in a shit hole. Look at trulia crime maps
>>
>>25350167
>>25350137

>east coast
>livable

Worst place I've seen in the US to live. The people there are even worse than the decrepit buildings and retarded roads. Bunch of idiots that demand respect yet give none while being extra loud and stupid and whining about absolutely everything.

Love,

Arizona
>>
>>25350248
I need the seasons.
Ive been thinking about moving to the north west coast area, e.g. Anything north of San Francisco.
I've heard its more chill there, and people value socializing more than working. Can anyone fill me in?
Beyond that, what are the costs of living? What are the people like? Are they flakey?
>>
>>25349815
>Just got done with a really intense fap session and all my energy left my body and literally all I could do was close my eyes
>anxious as fuck

I'm not a NoFap type, but these things are likely related.
>>
>live in rural area with nothing to do ever
>parents are constantly shouting with paper thin walls and dogs barking

feels good
>>
It's their home. They shouldn't have to walk on pins and needles for their autistic loser son
>>
File: 1410621193100.jpg (389 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1410621193100.jpg
389 KB, 717x880
>>25350137
>You really triggered me,
tumblr please leave
>>
>tfw you're home alone
>tfw you realize this is only slightly what owning your own home feels like
>>
File: earplugs.jpg (8 KB, 264x256) Image search: [Google]
earplugs.jpg
8 KB, 264x256
>>25349815
these are quite cheap OP just get some.
>>
>>25350248
FUCKING NOPE

Im from boston, and ive lived in phoenix now for 17 years. Phoenix is literally the shittiest place on the fucking planet. Everyone is an entitled asshole, in fact, the only nice people ive met here have been from the east coast. Its way to god damn hot and there are only 2 fucking seasons. If there was a hell arizona would be it, jesus fucking christ this place sucks so much fucking dick. The only thing Arizona has going for it are the girls, and even thats 1 upped by california, so in all reality, anywhere is better than this fucking pit of absolute shit
>>
>>25350392
h-hey, just borrowing the language, I d-dont live by it senpai
>>
>>25350427
No one here is an entitled piece of shit. I think you're thinking of Boston. Move home, you don't deserve to live here you cuck.

Take all the other out of state retards with you. I'm sick of you and the fake californians and the midwestern old farts.
>>
>>25350636
im moving home next year, im so glad I wont have to deal with you fucking conservative jerk offs and your khaki shorts and your wannabe cowboy cringe shit anymore
>>
>>25350688
Good, you pussy. I'll keep my 7 guns and my weed, thank you.
>>
File: gensokyo.jpg (73 KB, 426x282) Image search: [Google]
gensokyo.jpg
73 KB, 426x282
I know how you feel. I think there's something wrong with me, because it takes less and less noise to trigger me as time goes on. Just two shitty apartments where I could hear my neighbours easily has ruined me for life. Even when I moved back in with my parents for a little while the TV downstairs in the living room disturbs me, I never noticed it at all growing up.

I really lucked out though. My parents have a second house on their farm that they're letting me live in. The silence and solitude has really saved. I now have to drive an hour to get to college, but it's worth it.

I've always wanted to live in some mega-city though. Is it possible to get a condo/apartment where you will never hear your neighbours on a middle-class income? Or am I destined for rural/suburban living?
>>
>>25351241
Why the fuck would you willingly live in a city?
>>
>>25351285
Things happen in cities.
>>
>>25351241
Uhh yeah in nyc there's high rises and in la there's beach houses and the hills

If you have more money than god
>>
>>25349815
maybe they're making noise so they don't have to hear you masturbating all day?
>>
>>25350348
Jesus that's me

I live in the middle of nowhere and the walls are thin as fuck. I can hear everything from my parents house and the kitchen is right under me and it's loud as fuck. In the other room I was in I could hear dogs and roosters at 4 and 6 am. Not to mention tractors and loud trucks. I moved here and I just face the woods now if it wasn't for the noise from my parents id be fine
>>
Get some ear plugs. I can't sleep without em.
>>
>>25351303
Like what? Rapes, muggings, higher prices, shit in the street, niggers, filth, noise, and for what? Having to walk to a concert venue instead of driving there? Seems captivating, mi muchacho.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1442602106134.jpg (35 KB, 819x531) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442602106134.jpg
35 KB, 819x531
>>25351423
>mfw grew up in a highly insulated home where there was no noise
>>
>>25351445
Not to mention more governmental cuckoldery like bullshit gun regulations
>>
>>25351445
Like jobs, and just about any amenity I could think of.
>>
>>25351445
>>25351445
Amusement parks concerts money jobs park attractions variety good food being able to walk and stay healthy have better schooling have real teachers for karate and instruments and shit have other people your own age have arcades and gamestores not paying gas there's literal shit here everywhere horse shit spewed on the roads dog shit in my yard horse shit in my yard and everything costs a shit load here because they're the only option
>>
>>25349815

Same with my dad and shitty wife been in a nightmare lately living in such a shithole. Smells like dogshit and cigs everywhere. Slamming doors and everything. Can't have a single silent moment to fap to escape how ugly everyone around me is. TV is everywhere stomping and yelling and shit. I just want to kill myself. Did I mention I'm a shitskin and ugly as fuck.
>>
>>25351497
>>25351507
That's what suburbs and cars are for. You get to avoid all the niggery and reap all the benefits.
>>
>>25351615
Well I don't live in America so living in the city is all benefits.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.