[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>come on /r9k/ half a year ago >women, women, women >come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: drakoola.jpg (77 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drakoola.jpg
77 KB, 800x600
>come on /r9k/ half a year ago
>women, women, women
>come on /r9k/ today
>women, women, women

Will anyone ever put you out of your misery you pathetic fools? Wake the fuck up already. The true way of the robot is to become immune to this earthly bullshit. We are supposed to be ascetes who have risen above the curse of flesh and freed their minds.

You're acting like a bunch of mindless animals driven by their engrained will to procreate, wailing, surrounded by a pool of semen while still stroking out the last ropes of cum in a neverending cycle of shitposting and masturbation.

Look at the golden ages of humanity. Look at the ancients and tell yourselves - did women play any role in their lives? Of course fucking not. That's why they had no rights and were basically birthing slaves until some retards started feeling sorry for them, as if they were capable of emotion or cognition, a few hundred years ago.

Force your focus into something else. Force it into making friends with other robots, force it into politics. Anything but these disgraceful female whores.

Please.
>>
>truly you are the future
>>
>implying /r9k/ isn't full of special snowflakes who think it's cool to be an "outsider"
>>
>>25349689

Ironically enough , forgetting about women and focusing on developing yourself is the first step to actually getting a woman.
>>
I'm a manlet who is mostly hated by women and I can't get over them, it's pathetic, I'm basically black and need to be accepted by the KKK to be happy, nice life.

How can I transcend physical desire and the will to pass my genes on?
>>
>>25349689
I don't want to end up with a woman. I'd rather be in this stasis where I can look at cuckposting, smile because I never got to deal with that shit, sleep while embracing my pillow, masturbate less every time and find more time to engage in autistic activities like vidya.

I know that if I'll improve in all fields as well as financially and put myself out there some retards will see me as a meal ticket and try to latch onto me. They can go fuck any other "friend" they got, I'm not giving up for the genetics meme when it doesn't matter down the road of time. Even if my children were the ones to save us from entropy, I'd rather fap to redheads who are paid for entertaining me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.